Tasm one part four

(After that scene Caleb looked down with his eyes closed, may holds Peters hand and reaches over to hold Caleb's  "it wasn't you fault

(After that scene Caleb looked down with his eyes closed, may holds Peters hand and reaches over to hold Caleb's "it wasn't you fault." She whispered to him Caleb just nods slowly not believing it)

Police are in the parker residence talking to may "Witnesses gave a description to the sketch artist. I need you to take a look."

She shakes her head sadly "No, I don't know him." Caleb watches sadly side side hugging peter.

"I didn't expect you would, ma'am. Homicide detectives... are on it. We'll see what they turn up." He gets up "Okay." Aunt may whispers

Peter left the hug to go and comfort may, "Can I have that?" Caleb asks pointing to the sketch.

"Sure... There's one other thing. He has a star tattooed on his left hand." As he was saying that caleb had a minor flashback to when the robber showed his tattoo.

As the police leave he looks up from the sketch to may holding Peter as they both let tears go down their faces.

(Everyone felt so down watching that scene, they all understood what it was like to loose someone but no one deserved to go through it)

Caleb is sat on his bedroom floor and he pulls out his phone and clicks on voice mail and Bens voice is heard.

"Caleb, I know things have been difficult lately... and I'm sorry about that. I think I know what you're feeling." As soon as he said that Caleb hung up putting his hand over his eyes to stop him from crying.

He slowly goes down the school hallways with his head down and everyone staring at him as he walked past.

He was putting his backpack into his locker and zeke was slowly coming towards him

("I swear to god if he said something to you or about Ben" Peter clenches his jaw "relax he did the opposite" Caleb whispers to him)

"Hey, Parker." Zeke said non threateningly with his hands in his pockets

"Not today zeke." He puts his hands on Caleb's shoulder "Come on, I just want to talk." But as soon as he felt his hand on his shoulder he pinned him to the locker high up

A crowd behind stares "It feels better, right? Look, your uncle died... I'm sorry. I get it I'm sorry." He whispers to him whole heartedly.

( Peter raises his eyebrows "huh you were right, zeke is better then flash")

caleb lowers him and stares at the ground Gwen watching them from a distances

"Okay?" He tells him but caleb closes his locker, picks up his bag and goes towards gwens direction

"Caleb" she spoke, making him look up at her and after a second she pulled him into a hug and after a couple seconds he walks off, Gwen just watches him sadly.