yerim

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"saeron, he literally ate my food at my house!" yerim rants to her friend while walking to the school store.

"i know, you told me this for the past 5 hours," saeron laughs at her best friend's behavior, with how her cheeks are turning red at the memory. "did he remember you? you saw him when you were younger right?"

"yeah but no, he didn't remember me," she frowns a bit. "but that's understandable. i mean, it's been so long since we've seen each other."

"so what did he say? did he say your cooking is good?"

"well, he did say something about it being the best fried rice he's eaten," and saeron laughs at ther best friend's blushing face. "anyways, can we switch the topic?"

"fine, did you start the reading for ms. choi's class?" the pair walk into the store and immediately go towards the snack section.

"i almost finished," yerim picks out a matcha filled bread. "how about you?"

"i just have to write my notes," her friend chooses a red bean paste filled one. "also, auditions are coming up..."

"i know, i'm gonna be so busy with trying to figure out the results."

"you can do it! this is also your favorite part of production so it should be fun for you."

"i don't know, high school's made everything seem so boring at the moment," yerim reaches for a strawberry milk while talking to her friend but stops when she feels her hand collide with another hand.

"oh, i'm sorry-yerim?"

and it was the same deep voice that caused her heart to go in a frenzy every single time. and when she looked up, she was the same face that made her mind turn to mush and head empty.

"hi jaehyun oppa," the girl wanted to slap herself after hearing how unnaturally high pitched her voice came out. she was sure if saeron hadn't gone off to look for some chips, her friend would be laughing under her breath. "i'm sorry."

"it's fine, it was an accident so it's no one's fault," jaehyun picks up the container of strawberry milk and hands it to the junior. "here."

"but it's the last one," yerim points out and looks at the now empty space where the drink had once filled.

"i had to buy it for your brother but don't worry, i can get him something else."

"thank you," she takes it cautiously.

"is that you and your brother's favorite drink? he's always asking me to buy it," he gestures to the container with a can of soda in his hand.

"i know it's my favorite but i didn't know oppa drank it a lot."

"well, i guess you expanded his palette. he used to only drink protein shakes for a while."

"i remember that! i used to yell at him in the mornings because it always made the kitchen smell," and the two laugh at the memory.

"he once spilled it in class and mrs. kim got so mad at him because the whole classroom smelled like bananas for the rest of the week," jaehyun shares, making yerim laugh even harder. "oh yeah, i had a question for you."

"what is it?" yerim asks as she walks slowly to the cashier.

"do you know any first-years in your department who resembles squirtle?"

the girl almost drops everything at that question and she can feel her cheeks turn all hot.

"um, yeah i do? why?"

"well..." jaehyun waits a second before continuing to talk. "i've been receiving secret admirer letters and they're signed by someone by "squirtle". they said that they're called that because they look like the pokemon so i thought maybe it would help to ask you about it."

"do you know what it means to resemble squirtle anyways?" yerim puts her stuff in a plastic bag before turning towards her crush.

"well, i tried searching it up but i didn't get much."

"i know who the person is," jaehyun's light up with hope at the words. "but i don't think i can tell you. the point of having a secret admirer is finding out who they are using the hints."

the male's shoulders sag a bit, making yerim feel a bit guilty but also a bit happy to know how hard jaehyun was trying to find who the person is.

"however," his head sticks up at her starting the sentence. "i can at least tell you that you're really close to finding them."

because she was right in front of him, yerim wanted to tell jaehyun. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: