Chapter 8

I couldn't help but laugh at what Derek said. It was definitely something you shouldn't laugh at while In this situation but for some reason I laughed.
Both boys stare at me as if I've gone crazy, they're heads tilted similar to each other.
"What a great time to ask if we need help Derek! Would've been pretty useful while your bully friend was hurting niall for no reason!" My voice yells loudly not even caring if I sound like a crazy women.
"Look I'm sor" Derek tries to speak but I cut him of straight away.
"No don't even speak, your a coward Derek and you know it, you can't stand up to Harry so you go behind his back and offer help to us when he isn't here."
Derek looks down,his face covered with guilt while Niall sits awkwardly on the ground.
"I think it's about time you grow some balls and actually speak your mind to Harry instead of being his stupid doormat" with that I was done with my little rant.
"Come on Niall lets go"
I lean down to help Niall up.
He grabs my hand and pulls himself up leaning on my shoulder.
"Here lean on mine aswell" Derek stands beside him"
"Yeah it's the least you could do " mumbling to myself.
Niall body moves closer to mine and his head lowers leaning towards my ear."hey give him a break he's just trying to help " Niall gives a soft smile to me. "Oh and Thankyou for standing up to for me, it'd be nice to talk to you with out Harry being involved next time " Niall gives a grin which I return and we stay in silence.
As we walked through The hallway I felt everyone staring straight at us wondering what 3 people from different social groups were doing together.
"Okay thanks guys I'm fine now,I can walk on my own feet "
"You sure mate ?Its no problem if you need the support"
Since when were they "mates".
"Nah I'm alright , it was only a few punches I've had more " Niall tries to joke but makes Derek's face turn sad .
We stand there for a few more seconds awkwardly not knowing what to do.
"Well I'm gonna go eat now ,if you need any help I'm there Niall ,sorry about what happened"
Niall gives a smile and Derek walks away with his hands in the denim jeans he was wearing. Now it was just me and Niall standing there.
"I know I already said thankyou but I'd just like to say it again,I don't know what I would've done without you" Before I can reply Niall leans over and kisses me on the cheek. His lips were as soft as a rose petal on my cheek.
"Awww,Niall don't go soft on me,that's what mates are for " He smiles widely when I mention friends.
"So you said you had something to tell me?" Niall looks confused at first but then he remembers.
"Oh yeah ,well you probably know by now that your not the only one who gets bullied by Harry. I'm sure there's many others Aswell who he picks on and I was just thinking how much better life would be if he stopped"
"Yeah it would be a lot better ,but I've already tried telling him to stop "
"But there's one thing you haven't done ......"
"What are you saying?"
"We kill him" Niall looks me straight in the face in seriousness.
"Are you kidding me! That's crazy ,we'd go to jail! No never,were not doing that. No way"
"Hahahaha ,you actually believed I'd kill someone ! I was just kiddin with Ya!" Niall laughs at my expense like a little kid for minutes never stopping.
It's nice to see him happy though, his face lit up ,mouth open and eyes sparkling was definitely a good thing.
"Okay,okay that's enough laughing"
"I can't believe you fell for that!"
"I don't know ,you could be a murderer for all I know"
"Well I'm not,so you don't need to worry" his laughter is finally coming to a stop ,his face red from laughing so much remains though.
"Okay In all seriousness though, I do want to do something ,you might think it's silly though "
"Just tell me ,I'm sure it would be alot better then murdering someone!"
"Okay so I was thinking we should kinda get him back for all the times he's done bad stuff to us" hmm this sounds interesting.
"So you kind of mean punishing him?"
"Yes, so are you in for it?"
"I don't see the harm in it,so sure"
"Watch your back Harry"
We both grim a each other just thinking about the mischief we will cause.