Chapter 2

I could not have been more relieved to finally get of this stupid bus. For the rest of the ride to school I felt everyone staring at me while laughing and mocking me.

I'm usually fine when harry bullies me but it seems to be getting worse. His hatred for me has intensified over many years and I'm worried he'll take it to far one day. He's never physically hurt me besides pushing and knocking my shoulders but I would never know what He's capable of if he got really angry at me.

As soon as the bus doors open I run out as fast as I can. I walk around school for a few minutes since none of my friends get to school this early.

I feel very uneasy and on edge since everyone keeps staring at me as if there planning something and honestly I'm scared shitless. I decide to ignore the bad feeling and listen to my music Instead.

I of course play my ed sheeran album because he is da best everrr.

Sing comes on and I begin to unintentionally dance to the music with out realising ,its a bad and embarrassing habbit of mine that Ive always had and can't help doing.

I literally forget about everyone around me.that is until I knock into someone and fall to the ground.clumsy me.

"Dude watch where your going" I snap in a bitchy tone. I guess it's partly my fault but why would someone stand so close to me that I would Knock into them and fall over?

"I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to I just came to over to talk to you and I guess you just tripped" I look up to see its the blonde asshole on the bus.

"Uh it's okay" he offers me a hand to get up but I resist and stand to my feet dusting of my jeans trying to get the dirt stains of my jeans.mums gonna be so mad.

I'm now standing face to face in line with his clear blue eyes.

"Are you okay,I'm so sorry" his voice was quiet and his eyes were focusing on anything but me.

I say nothing in return and watch as he walks of with his head hung low.

"Wait! did you say you wanted to talk to me about something" I shouted out to the blonde guy curious with what he had to say. He turns around and looks at me for a few seconds before walking towards me again.

"Uh it's nothing really but I have a question " he shyly looks to the ground in embarrassment as if he just admitted his crush to a girl.

I keep staring at him weirdly and nod for him to continue.

"Why does harry bully you and everyone else?"

Wow that was not what I was expecting but for some reason I actually answer the question for him.

" well 1. he's an asshole

2. I refused to kiss him in year 4 and

3. I don't bow down and praise him like nearly every idiot in this fucked yo school does." I bluntly tell him the truth and he looks surprised that I actually swore. It's not like I'm a saint or anything , I do curse sometimes.

"Oh" you can almost feel The awkward tension in the air as he searches for words to say to me.

After a few seconds I decide the conversations over turn and walk the other direction away from him.

That is until he grabs me by my arm which is a little to cliche for my liking as I Yank my hand out of his small grip. I turn to face him with a scowl on my face wondering what the hell he's doing.

"I'm not gonna hurt you but Erghh not everyone worships harry"

And with that he finally walks away , not another word spoken.

I'm left with my own thoughts. He's so strange and shy! I can't decide if he's one of them or not. He called me melon which is bad but then he says that he doesn't like Harry's either and seems genuine and shy? It's just to confusing.

"MELONIE!"

"Yoo Hoo earth to melonie!"

I snap out of it and see my friend hand waving infront of my face with a concerned covering her face.

"What's with you mel? It's looks like your in thrigen fairy land !"

"Oh hey jade, I'm fine, I was just thinking about something.."

"Alrightyyyyy ,anyway what's with that guy talking to you?" Her eyebrows wiggle up and down and a big grin takes over her lips .

"I actually don't know,he just came up to me and was talking to me about Harry and well yeah" eveny voice sounds confused as I explain, i don't even know his name .

"You do know his name don't you ?" Her tone tells me that I should infact know.

"Noooo I've actually never seen him before apart from in the bus this morning"

"That's niall Horan! He's a bit of a geek but I think he's adorable ,I have no idea why everyone dislikes him" what is she some detective who knows everyone and everything?

We both stare at niall for a few seconds as he sits alone on a cold silver seat looking around miserably. I should stop staring incase he looks at us. To late . Shit he's looking at me now!

I quickly turn my head away just as the loud and deafening bells go off summoning us all for class.