Chapter 1 - Hidden Feelings & Dark Secrets

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

Location: The Green Hill Zones

Date: May 18, 2019

Time: 10:00 PM

No POV

It all started on a peaceful and beautiful morning here at the Green Hill Zones, where the mobians are currently living peacefully here at the world of Mobius and they haven't been attacked by the evil scientist named Dr. Ivo Robotnik aka Dr. Eggman with his evil schemes of taking over the planet and turning the mobians into robots or any sort of threat that is just as or even more evil than the human scientist. There was a young adult male fox with two tails named Miles Prower aka Tails, who was just watching his best friend and partner, Sonic the Hedgehog that is having a conversation with Amy Rose, Sonic's number one fan and love obsessed fangirl that always tried to win the blue blur's love and affection.

However, like anyone who knows a lot about the heroic hedgehog like Sonic who has saved Mobius from Eggman and other evil villains countless times, Tails seems to be developing a crush on Sonic, even though that he is a male fox and Sonic is not gay, he began writing stuff down on a book as his diary that is filled with so much entries of how much he loved and cared about his best friend and partner along with some fantasies and secrets that shows that Tails and Sonic are a loving couple with Tails being female and Sonic actually accepting Tails as his girlfriend and loving wife.

But with these kind of secrets that Tails have been writing down on his diary that a school girl have soon later become a series of an unhealthy obsession and infatuation towards the blue hedgehog himself that Tails even refused to let anyone read his diary as he planned to keep that kind of dark secret behind closed doors.

And if anyone does attempt to read through the pages of his dairy to see Tails' hidden feelings and dark secrets between him and Sonic, they will soon be facing the consequences of their actions from the two tailed fox and his Lust-filled wrath for reading through his diary.

Tails' POV

For a long time I hid it,

This sinful feeling, this feeling.

I knew before God and the world, it was something immoral.

But for me.....

it was something so innocent, I had to tell this to someone.

I had to put it somewhere.

I had to free myself from my own prison of feelings.

Until that day came....

When a certain young rabbit mobian named Cream started reading through my diary that I swore myself that I will not let anyone read through my own diary as I approach over to Cream with a knife in my hand to make sure that she doesn't try to tell anyone about my secrets, especially my roomate, Y/n L/n.

Tails: Cream! What are you doing?! Why are you reading my diary?!

Cream: I read it all, Tails...Now I know what you really keep in your heart.

Tails: Who gave you permission to read my diary?

Cream: This?...It is nothing more than a writing full of perversions that are undermining your soul. You can't go on with this. You have to destroy it and I want to help you forget about this forbidden love that you carry in your conscience.

I have never been this angry before in my entire life...

But...

I clearly have no other choice, but to kill her and get rid of the body before anyone saw what I did to Cream.