Chapter 6 - The Dark Ritual

Location: The Alter Room - The Local Community Church - Spirit Valley Village

Date: April 15, 2021

Time: 11:20 PM

No POV

As everything is all set up for the ritual at the local church in Spirit Valley Village, Miss Tailska was busy tying up Silver the hedgehog as part of the ritual as a sacrific in order to find her true soul mate, hoping that everything will go well as planned without any interruptions. 

Miss Tailska: Calm down, everything will be fine, soon you will be with our Lord and Savior.

Then suddenly, the handless hedgehog started screaming through his stitched-up mouth to prevent anyone from hearing his cries for help while the fox was busy cleaning up the blood from her hands after she decapitated Silver's hands with an axe.

Miss Tailska: Your cycle of this life has ended, now you can finally rest in peace.

Then as her two right hand men, Y/n and Monguber smiled evilly with excitement to perform this ritual to make their mistress happy. But then, Silver used his Psycho-Kinesis to control his own severed hands that got both of them surprised to see him trying to stop the ritual as the hands were lifted up and started grabbing Miss Tailska by the neck as she began to choke by the grip of Silver's severed hands.

Monguber and Y/n were horrified to see her getting choked to death as the bear mobian ran over to the table to grab the knife to stab in the chest while Y/n went over to his mistress to pull the hands away from her.

Then with a sheer amount of pain in Silver's adomen, he then screamed in pain that resulted in ripped out his stitched-up mouth and his all bloodshot, killing him in the process.

Monguber was horrified by what he had just did to Silver and he turned over to Y/n that managed to save Miss Tailska's life from Silver's hands as they both hugged each other out of worry and concern with Miss Tailska thanking Y/n for saving her life.

Monguber: Are you alright, miss?

Miss Tailska: Bring me more hedgehogs.

Y/n: Are you sure, mistress? Is this hedgehog not enough to complete our misson?

Miss Tailska: Yes...It looks like we're gonna have to keep trying until he have we needed. Now, bring me more hedgehogs...

Y/n: Yes, ma'am.

Monguber: But...

Y/n/Miss Tailska: Just DO IT!

Monguber went silent for a moment after the two of them snapped back at him for questioning them about bring more hedgehogs to the Alter to complete their mission. He certainly doesn't want to make the situation worse by making Miss Tailska and Y/n more angrier than before, otherwise he might end up like Silver.

Monguber: Y-Yes...Miss Tailska...I'll go find more hedgehogs to join our community.

Miss Tailska: Good. Y/n, can you go help him out so that he doesn't mess things up.

Y/n: Of course, mistress. I shall not fail you and if he ever shows any signs of freewill, I will make sure he stays under your control.

Miss Tailska: Excellent. Oh, and Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, mistress?

Miss Tailska: Thank you for saving me.

Y/n: You are welcome, my mistress. I'm always there to my risk and sacrifice my own life save you.

Meanwhile with Amy possessing Tikal's body, she arrives a detective agency somewhere in the Green Hill Zones, where Shadow the hedgehog is currently trying to solve the case of the missing mobians and everything that happened here in the Green Hill Zones 2 Years Ago, not knowing that Amy was planning something sinister by convincing Shadow that Tails and Y/n is still out there, killing more innocent hedgehogs at some place where no one will ever know where they're hiding at to continue thier crimes to get her revenge.