More than friends

Langa and Reki  had spent all day skating around and it was getting pretty late. Both of them decided to go home but Reki suggested Langa to spend the night at his place, Langa had no problem with it so accepted Reki's proposal.
On the way skating to Reki's place Langa tripped off his skate board scraping his knee. Langa felt so embarrassed to say it hurt's when he walked. So he kept that to himself. 
After a bit of walking Reki noticed Langa was in pain. So he asked if Langa was alright.
Langa said "No no, Im fine! See?" showing Reki his leg.
Reki sighed saying "Hope on!" Happily to help.
Langa blushed responding "Alright"

Reki carried Langa all the way to his place. Heading to Reki's room Langa Implied that he could walk from here but Reki ignored it and sat langa onto his bed. Reki smiled And said "Were hear! Dose your leg still hurt? Asking Langa. As he bent over to check out Langa's  leg. Reki tripped over and fell on top of Langa Accidentally pressing his lips along Langa's But Langa didn't pull away, He grabbed Reki's face Blushing and pulling him closer. Reki Kissed back Letting Langa know exactly the way he felt back. Langa broke the kiss and Interrupted saying Will you be my boyfriend? Reki responded "Yes!" Giving Langa a kiss on the cheek.

________________________________
Hope you all enjoyed! This is my first fanfic actually. This is my second story actually, Sorry im not that good lol. But i hope to get better!