Aug 8th

Langa's POV:

Ah It's the 8th today!~
Which is my beloved Red headed Boyfriend's Birthday!, Im So happy to be able to call him that. *Blushes*
I need to get a cake! Yes but which kind?-  Strawberry!!! 

As I was walking around in the store next to the cake section, I saw these Cute lil red birthday hats. I was just thinking about how cute Reki would look in one. So ofc i bought it!  I skated down to Reki's place And knocked on the door When he answered i playfully yelled Happy birthday! I could tell Reki had just got up-
I put the groceries down on the table and sat down then said:
Sorry i didn't mean to-
Reki bent over and gave me a kiss on the head saying it was ok. I was dumbfounded and couldn't stop blushing so i told him about the cake to switch the subject. "Really Langa?!, I love Strawberry cake!" His eyes jolted with excitement. How cute i thought to myself, I took the Birthday hats out of the grocery bag while Reki was admiring the cake And put one Birthday hat on me Then Put one on Reki. I knew he'd look cute! "Langa ur kinda staring at me.." He said Blushingly  Oh sorry!, Do you wanna try your cake? "YEAH!" Ok lets sing happy birthday day first.

Reki took the first bite and got some whip cream on his cheek how cute. I brushed it of with the tip of my finger. Reki was turning red, But why? I looked at his face All flustered we were really close. Too close, I love you Reki.. "I love you too, Lange" I kissed his lips As Reki kissed back. I got my phone and captured it! HAHA got you! Reki turning red "Stoooppp!" Why? you look so cute tho! Ima set it to my lock-screen~  "Langa!!" 

________________________________
Sorry guys!, This was a quick short one. Not my fav but here it is <3