Snow boarding

Langa's POV:

Todays our first anniversary together, I wanna go on a vocation.. But where? ILL TAKE HIM SNOWBOARDING!!! I skated all the way to Reki's house just to tell him! As i knocked on the door reki answered so I jumped On him hugging him tightly. Reki!, Lets go snowboarding for our anniversary!! Reki's Eyes beamed with joy. As be replied with a "YESS!!" I was so happy hearing he wanted to go. So I booked the flight to my home town in Canada. I reassured Reki about Three times before Flying all the way out there, But Reki didn't seem to have a problem with it.

We arrived shortly after And booked a hotel bc we were gunna stay there for 3 nights before heading home. Only thing left to do was teach Reki how to snowboard. We got to the snowboarding park as I was teaching Reki how to snowboard He was a natural on his first try! "Langa!, Langa! Did you see that?!" Mhm you were so cool! I replied smiling. Reki gave me a big kiss before going to snowboard again. I just stood there blushing. I didn't notice but Reki had ran up from behind me and have me a big hug. Are you enjoying it here? I asked. Reki said "Mhm, I love you. Happy first anniversary." *Blushing* I replied with I love you too.

________________________________

Running out of ideas alr!! 😭