The Beach!

Readers POV:
Langa was watching a recording of Reki skate  on his phone, While Reki was laying His head on Langa's Lap like a pillow.
When Reki thought to him self..
*I wanna go swimming!*
"Heyy babee!" Reki said.
Langa Blushing to which Reki never calls him that so he thought it was cute. "Yes?" Langa replied.
"Can we go to the beach? Ik its far but.. Its really hot And I think it would be fun!"  Reki asked.
"Aww Ofc! Why do you even need to ask?" Langa said while kissing Reki's Four-head.

"Its just i thought you wouldn't want to because it's Far... I love you!"
"I love you too." Langa replied.
"Your Driving!" Reki said while giving Langa a big smile before going to the bathroom to get changed.
Reki came out, With his bathing suit Under his clothes Asking "Are you ready Langa?!"
"Yeah just waiting for you." He smiled.

Reki followed Langa out the door into the car, After a long drive They finally made it to the beach.
Langa and reki Got ready to go in the water.
Reki couldn't stop smiling though. Langa thought to himself how cute reki was When Reki came form behind Langa Giving him a big hug from behind And a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Now lets play!" Splashing Langa.
Langa Splashed back. Saying "I love you too."

________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed And don't forget to like.
Sorry This is the best i could come up with today! </3