𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

Taehyung pov

I came to court as soon jimin asked me to come , as soon i entered i saw a tensed looking  jungkook on side

Taehyung:- what happened??

Jungkook:- it's not that serious, but the suddeness of happening this is concerning

Taehyung:- don't play mystery jungkook, tell me clearly.

As soon he mentioned, a weird feeling came to me as if something bad is going to happen, my mind is not at peace, and his quizzes are making it worse .

Jungkook:- well an anonymous army is standing near our boundary to attack anytime , the werid thing is no matter how much i try to find , i wasn't able to find the king that trying to find

Taehyung:- an anonymous?

He nodded his head , who could it possible be and that too suddenly out of blue .

Taehyung:- and anything else you got to know?

Jungkook:- well i was keeping my eyes on them for a while , and by my search i got to conclusions..they have pretty strong weapons and big in number, but if we talk about their combat skill ..they lack there.

Jungkook:- we can easily crush them , so i don't think we should worry muc-

Taehyung:- no jungkook that's where we are digging our own grave . Never underestimate your enemy whether they are loser or a warrior. And by looking at this situation this looks like a suspicious situation almost as a trap . So we should not let our guards down .

Jimin:- we better make a plan , which is  more effective as in two days y/n is gonna leave for her country and it looks like they will attack on two days too or less .

As soon jimin mentioned y/n leave and thier attack plan , it rose a weird suspicion in my heart ...they attacking same day she leaving, it can't be a weird coincidence can it be? 

Taehyung:- you are right we should, so here what i think . I with few of the most savages trained warrior along with two tropes of general army will head to battle field. And if they attack before y/n leave we finish them and if they attack later i want you JIMIN to take care of safety until she reaches her destination. Meanwhile jungkook keep an eye on our  most prominent enemy kingdom and just in case y/n kingdom too . It must be one of them okay.

Jimin and jungkook just nodded, and as soon our conversation ended jungkook headed out to meet y/n , apparantly " she is a very nice friend so he went to meet her " huh as if i believe him . No matter what y/n say , i just can't trust jungkook. He is handsome and he been  nice to her from start , while i Don't think i left any  good impression on her   , what If he gets her before i can even ask her .

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my room , with jimin beside me . Honestly now i think he always their ruin to my moments . I looked towards from corner of my eyes and he was walking straight ahead of me

Wish could kill him for each time he disturbed me , come on he deserves this doesn't he ?

Jimin:- why you look like you gonna kill me any second

Taehyung:- cause i am thinking that

Jimin:- woah love the your doesn't-give-shit attitude, but for my information can i know what i did to deserve that malicious thought about me majesty.

After completing his dramatic statment he chuckled as if cracked the biggest thought joke in the history. We should set a ceremony for his dramatic ass and statments .

I rolled my eyes at this failed attempt on being funny and savage

Taehyung:- you always and when i say always i mean it always ruin my moment  wit her . And you still have audacity to ask what huh . Would you like if i always disturb you and nini