Leaving Kyoshi Island

As I sit in my room crying a knock comes to the door.

"Mizu- Senpai may I come in I'm sorry... I do love Azushi I just thought you might need a guy in your life... You were the first girl I saw when I got out the ice but I should go back to Azushi..." I hear Aang leave and wipe my eyes as I sit up.

I hear fire bending and people scattering everywhere and screams.

Zuko!

I get up and make my wat to the window and jump out using my earth bending to break my fall. I begin riding a giant rock to where there are people and start getting everyone to safety.

I look to my left and only feel Aang body with my vibrations but then feel someone else appear Zuko? I run and get between them as Zuko shoots me down with fire instead of Aang.

"Mizu- Senpai!"

"MIZUKI!!"

Aang and Zuko's voices are the last things I hear before going unconscious.

I wake up in what seems like years but is only a few hours in reality.

"Mizu-Senpai are you okay?"

I sit up pain shooting through my body and I scream holding a hand to my heart.

"Zuko shot you instead of Aang. We left Kyoshi Island 3 hours ago after Aang rode that serpent thing and put out the fires." Aya and Sokka are up front 'driving' Appa.

I lean against Appa's sattle and relax closing my eyes. I know Zuko didn't mean to shoot me.

I just hope that whatever happens wherever he goes. Me and him meet up again. This time I'm gonna tell him how I really feel...

To be continued....