🦋first look🦋

her pov:
"I litterly have noting to wear like the swimsuits that i have are not giving last pool party" Mia was complaining AGAIN about clothes and then i had the perfect solution.

"Why don't we go for shopping the 3 of us and buy swimsuits?"I always have the best ideas I know, any way we all agreed that this was the best thing to do so Mia could stop complaining so we went to the mall and bought the cutest swimsuits.

We got back to my place to get ready and we were so exited last pool party of the year! But before we leave of course we took some pictures for instagram.

_Sarahh_

❤️12,345comments 128:

❤️12,345
comments 128:

Jake_: so sexyy😻

_sophiaa: best friend💞

_sophiaa

❤️10,590comments 122:

❤️10,590
comments 122:

nick_tate: 🤤🤤

_mia.ford: minee😍

_mia.ford

❤️13,456comments 306Loucas

❤️13,456
comments 306
Loucas._: 😍😍

_Sarahh_: damn girll😻

After we posted the pictures we headed to the party. When we got there everyone was already at Cassies' house.

"Heyyy girlies how are you?" ugh i don't really like her she is trying a little too much like what is that bikini girl?

"Hi Cas always the best parties" Mia told her while me and Sophia were watching Sophias' crush we'll talk about that later.

"Thanks girls have fun!" she told us and we wanted to go inside her home to take some mirror pics to her mirror.

his pov:

When i got there everyone was staring at me like i was a freaking zombie or something but then i saw Cameron holding two beers coming torwards to me.

"So guys Justin is hereee" he said and handed me one of the beers he was holding and placed his hand on my shoulder when he said that everyone started shouting at making so much noice it was like i was in a football game or something.

After some seconds evryone got out of the pool to introduce them selfs.

After some minutes of meeting people i saw 3 girls coming out of the house the one prettiest from the other but this one girl.

The brunette one she was beautiful her eyes where magical and her body was different from all the other girls that i met now.

her pov:

While we were inside we heard everyone yelling and stuff like we were in a football mach or something what the hell?

When we went outside i saw a guy that i've never seen before, his hair is brown and fluffy and his eyes mesmerized me those green eyes. His body was this athletic type but not like too much he was perfect.

While i was checking him out our eyes met it was like i was in heaven i have no clue how much minutes we were making eye contact but at some point i felt a hand pushing me and when i turned it was Mia.

"Hellooo earth calling Sarah?" she was telling me i was so confused

"Yeah i am sorry what?" well i didnt know what to answer

"Let's go meet the new guy look at him his smile is so petty and he is so pretty in general he is so my type" she was telling me while we were walking torwards to him. She cant know about the moment we had NEVER.

Hey i hope you are enjoying this part💕And good luck for the new school year!