Trans California AU

Third person POV

California just stared. He was just staring into the mirror at himself. He looked, wrong. His hips were too wide, his chest wasn't flat enough, the subtle feminine hints in his face. It all looked wrong.

He looked over at the clock in the corner. 12:00 AM.

'It's pretty late, I should get some sleep' He thought. He layed down on his bed, took off his glasses and turning off his lamp. From there he slowly drifted off to sleep.

——————————————————————————

"Hey- uh- mom?" Cali began.

"What Cali." She responded.

"I- Uh- Im transgender. I'm not a girl" He said

"EXUSE ME!?" She said harshly.

"I'm a guy-"He responded.

"CALI YOU ARE A GIRL AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ONE QUIT YOUR NONSENSE" She shouted loud enough for even the neighbors to hear.

"But I'm not-"

"YES YOU ARE QUIT YOUR NONSENSE"

"NO I AM NOT I AM A BOY. IT'S NOT NONSENSE IT'S MY LIFE" He snapped.

"Get out of my house" She said. He reluctantly grabbed his bag next to the door and left knowing this was going to happen.

——————————————————————————

"CALIFORNIA!" Someone yelled. California snapped awake and looked at the clock. 7:00 AM. He got 7 hours of sleep which wasn't nearly enough for how tired he has been.

"CALIFORNIA!" They yelled again. He could tell who it was now. It was Oregon. What did he want? Especially right now.

"What" he responded in a gravely voice.

"Cmon! We have a meeting, and Gov wants everyone there this time!"

"Give me a minute." He said getting out of bed and putting on his glasses. He grabbed his clothes out of his closet and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

After he was done he left the room and teleported to the meeting room.

"Where have you been?" Gov asked. He had been late.

"Sorry, I woke up late." He said which wasn't exactly wrong.

"It's fine just be more careful last time." Gov said before continuing the meeting.

After it was over Oregon pulled California to the side while he was going to make himself breakfast.

"You're lucky I woke you up, who know when you would've woken up otherwise." He practically scolded. He then left to go find Idaho.

"Wow California, I never would've thought you would be late! What kept ya up?" Florida asked as he popped up right beside California almost making him spill his cereal.

"I couldn't fall asleep last night."

"Hmmm why?"

"Just couldn't sleep"

"You sure?"

"Yes Florida now let me eat my cereal in peace."

"Fffiiiiinnneeee I'm going to find Loui anyway." Florida said before leaving the kitchen. California grabbed his cereal bowl and a spoon then left to his room.

-Timeskip-

He walked back into his room after putting up his cereal bowl and caught his reflection in the mirror.

It was still all wrong. Everything about him, he didn't look like boy. Does that mean he isn't one?

-Another timeskip cuz lazy-

It was midnight now, he staring in the mirror again. He had taken off his binder by then and looked even more wrong.

He had forgotten to turn his light of this time.

"California-"New York stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOO
IM DONE
I've been writing this for who knows how long but had to quit cuz the IOS 16 update killed my wattpad-

Pt. 2 coming sometime maybe