Lily Part Three

Lori slowly opened her eyes to see the white ceiling of a hospital and groaned. Why was she...right. Lori remembered those monsters that were in their home...the spiders, bottomless woman and the countless screaming. They must have fainted which caused someone to bring them to a hospital. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw her parents rush in.

"Lori! Thank goodness, you're awake." Rita exclaimed.

"You had us worried. When we received the phone call that you were all found unresponsive near the front door...your mother and I rushed over." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Are the others awake?" Lori asked.

"Yes, but...." Rita started to say before some tears started to collect in her eyes. The sight made Lori worry since her mother wouldn't act this way unless something major happened.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Lori asked. Rita didn't say anything which caused Lynn Senior to hug his wife.

"Lori....Lily's gone missing." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What?" Lori asked with a shocked expression.

"When we got the call about you guys, we were informed that they only found your sisters and yourself. Lily...Lily was nowhere to be found. We already made a kidnapping report, but after Lincoln..." Lynn Sr. Said before Rita stood up and rushed out of the room. Lynn quickly went after her, but that didn't matter to Lori.

What mattered is that they lost another sibling. A sibling that they loved with all of their hearts which was ripped away from them all. Lori slowly started to sob on the bed while wondering what kind of person would do this to them. Why did they have to lose Lincoln and Lily. Why?

At the same time, Hachishakusama stared at the giggling baby in her arms with a smile on her face. They succeeded in getting the child away from that family. A family that would've  treated her the same or worse as their son/brother. She could only imagine how life would've went if they left her with them.

"So...What's our next move?" Jorogumbo asked. She was interested in what would happen the next time that they decide to mess with the Louds. Sure, they got Lily, but that was only a short term plan...she wanted to know the plan in the long term.

POPOPO! We'll leave them alone for some time and then we can mess with them.

"Why would we mess with them again? We already took their siblings/family away." Kiyohime said. 

We took them away to save them from living their lives in misery. Think about it. If their sisters never got shunned and never received a punishment...Would they really be concerned about their brother at all?

"Good point, but why wait till later...Why not now?" Sazae Oni asked. 

If try to mess with them now then they will connect the dots to us quickly. I would like to stay unknown for as long as possible and think of plans to ensure that they will never get their brother and sister again.

"Getting off subject for a second, but are you planning to transform Lily to a youkai." Amaterasu asked. Hachishakusama stared at the little girl for a second before turning her attention back to Amaterasu and the others. 

When she's older. If we do it now then she will be stuck as an infant forever.

"Understood. Now if you excuse me, we need to get ready for our darling's return." Rokurokubi said. The rest of the harem left leaving Hachishakusama alone with Lily. She looked at the the little girl and said:

Welcome to your brand new life. You will be protected here and live her happily.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, Bye 👋