Chapter 3

The trial was over and every death eater that has attacked were sent to Azkaban. The Veritaserum made them talk everything that has happened. With Malfoy being the first one to be incarcerated to Azkaban. Next are his accomplices.
The French Minister and her daughters got to talk with Harry. To thank him. The Minister's name is Sebastian and her daughters are fleur and Gabrielle.
He got to talk with Fleur. She was nice and knows a lot about wards. She even told him about her best friend, Natasha Blanc. He got a feeling that she was his supposed sister.
He told him about his friends and Hogwarts, just like she told her about Beauxbaton. They keep talking until it was time for Fleur and her family to go back to France.

"So, how was your talk with Fleur?" Veronica asked with a smile.
"It was nice, she w-"
"HMMPH!" Veronica said as she sniffed her nose and walk away with Hermione.
"Was it something I said?" Harry asked looking at the walking away.
'You're an idiot.' He heard someone whispered.
"Who's that?" Harry said while looking around. No one was there. "Am I going mental because of Azkaban?"'
'A little bit. But don't worry I am real.' the voice whispered again.
"I need to read this book that those bastards gave to me. May be it is a side effect of this eyes." Harry said to himself as he tried to catch up with Veronica and Hermione.

Few Days Later (Train to Hogwarts)
Harry is sleeping peacefully. He has already finished reading the book. But nothing inside it contains about voice inside your head.
They suddenly heard the door of their compartment opened. "Well, well, well. If it isn't scarhead his gang. Did you know I am now Lady M-" She was cut of by Harry.
"Will you ever shut up, you bitch?" Harry said clearly annoyed that his sleep was disturbed by this annoying bitch.
"How dare you, if my-"
"You father is imprisoned. So fuck off before I put something in your mouth that will stop you from bitching around." Harry threatened her.
Her bodyguards drew their wands then was about to cast a spell on Harry, but was stopped when Hermione stunned them. Harry then proceeds to  kick both the Crabbe and Goyle away from Malfoy.
He approached Malfoy and pinned her on the wall. "Do you really want me to do something to you?" Harry asked in a menacing tone.
"What is going on here?" Penelope Clearwater, a prefect asked.
"Nothing, just giving Cassiopeia a goodbye kiss." He then proceeds to kiss Cassiopeia on her forehead. She turned red because of this.
"O-okay." Penelope said as she help Crabbe and Goyle to stand up.
"Wake me up when we are near." Harry said to A fuming Hermione.
They were about to say something, but Harry was already asleep.

Few Hours later (Hogwarts)
Harry just went towards his bedroom after the feast. The announcement of the Triwizard Tournament made him think. If it will be really difficult. Maybe it will help him unlock the other techniques of his Sharingan. He just fell asleep in a few minutes.

Few weeks Later
He woke up early and started to jog around the lake. This has been his habit for the last few weeks. His body became more fit than ever and everyone is noticing, especially the female population. He does 10 laps around the lake followed by a hundred push ups, curl ups and sit ups. And on his free time light exercises.
So in a few weeks his body becomes shredded especially for a 16 year old. The healthy food of Hogwarts seems to have made him healthier and it helps that he gets to have better stamina.
"What do you want Greengrass?" Harry said as he was continuing his push ups.
"This is my spot." Daphne said as she pointed at the tree with D.G. written on it.
"Fine, let me finish." Harry said as he continued to count he is now on 60 as Daphne is hearing him count.
"99, 100. Okay Greengrass, take your spot." Harry said as he was about to jog away.
"How did you get fit like this in a few weeks?" Daphne asked curiosity in her voice.
"Don't know. Exercise?" Harry asked as he was about to jog away, but Daphne get up and gave him her books. "Then help me carry this."
"The fuck am I, your manservant?" Harry asked but just followed her but he will have his revenge.

After the arrival of the other schools
"'Arry!" A voice said as Harry turned around to see Fleur.
"Hi Fleur, how are you?" Harry asked his friend.
"Bonjour 'Arry, I am fine, I would like you to meet Natasha Blanc." He looked at the girl to see, a young woman that looks like a younger version of Lily potter but with blond hair and Azure eyes.

End