2

The door slammed shut behind them and through her lightly drunken haze Anna could see a red bra that was not hers lying on the floor and she knew Grazia was having some fun of her own.

Behind her, Billy tripped on a pair of shoes that had been haphazardly thrown in the entry way.

She turned around, lifting a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh." she whispered, he licked her finger in retaliation.

Thankfully Anna and Grazia's rooms were far apart enough that they didn't hear one another when they had guests over.

She guided Billy trough the dark flat and into her room. She flicked on the light, wincing at the harsh brightness that attacked her eyes.

"Turn it off." Billy muttered against her neck, as his arms reached around her, hugging her tight against him and nuzzling his nose into the nape of her neck.

She clicked it off again and the only source of light was the moon shining through her windows, it was a bit too dark so she switched on the string of multi-coloured fairy lights hanging from her ceiling throwing shade and colour over her furniture.

Billy pushed her towards the bed, helping her strip while they moved forward.

When she was only in her underwear she turned to face him, grabbing the hem of his shirt and lifting it up over his head and off his body.

This was the first time Anna had seen Billy's semi-naked body. She took in the toned muscles, his strong pecs and the six pack, colored red, purple and green by the fairy lights.

Anna sat herself down on her bed and took in Billy's body. He stood infront of her wearing only his jeans.

She watched as he started walking towards her while unbuckeling his jeans, a hungry expression in his eyes as if he couldn't wait to devour her.

Finally he was in only his underwear, tight black boxers and although Anna had seen his cock before, let alone had had it in her mouth barely an hour ago, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Billy towered above her and took her chin in his hand guiding her face up to look at him as he leaned down to press a chaste kiss to her lips.

Anna parted her lips, letting his tongue through. She moaned softly as he grabbed her thighs and scooted her up the bed before pushing her down on her back.

He grinded down on her body, letting her feel how hard she made him and Anna couldn't help herself and wrapped her legs around his waist making their crotches move against each other.

He groaned at the touch. Anna could feel his curly hair tickle her face and she suddenly felt lost when his lips parted from hers and started kissing down her body.

Billy urged her to arch her back and he unhooked her bra when she did, letting her breasts spill out of the cups. Her soft nipples were hard and she moaned when he took one of the buds into his mouth.

He pinched and pulled at the other before swapping. She was a quivering mess when he moved on. She had already drenched her panties she could feel the wetness between her thighs.

Billy moved lower, kissing down her sternum and stomach worshipping her, letting his tongue play in the divots of her skin lighting fire everywhere he kissed a bruise into her flesh.

He reach her hip bone the one where she had a tattoo of a sun and caressed it softly with his thumb, he looked up at her.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo." he said lowly, Anna shivered.

"You must have seen it at the party." she reminded him softly brushing a curl off his forhead.

"I was a bit preocupied." he reminded her still caressing her hip.