Police Sati0n.

There were alot of Police. I didn't see my mom but Police officers and medics were inspecting my body and asking me questions.

They told me my mom was going to jail for child abuse and child endangerment they didn't tell me for how long but they told me that she would never have custody of me again.

A person who looked homeless and had massive eye bags appeared.

"Hi." He said with a soft monotone voice

I avoided eye contact while the police and medics greeted him.

He turned to me
"I'm pro hero eraserhead and-"

"Your a pro hero?!" I said looking at him in shock.

He seemed slightly annoyed at that.
"Sorry.."I said looking back down.

"No its fine I'm not one for looking the best." He chuckled grimly. "Anyways I'll be taking you back to your abuser's house to collect valuables."

"Abuser? You could've just said mom." I said my attitude coming back.

"Do u consider her your mom?"

"I- I mean..she is" I replied

"But do you consider her your mom?" He protested.

"I mean..I don't know.." I responded, my eyes narrowing in on the ground

"Ok then. We'll be going back to the house to collect your valuables with some cops then you'll be stay with me while we find a family member to hopefully adopt you."

"What?!" I didn't know if I was more surprised I was staying with this guy or that they wanted a family member to take care of me

".." He stopped looking at me like he was thinking about something.
"Hello?!" I asked, standing up ignoring the pain that came along with it.

"Is your whole family like your mom?" He asked.

"I- I mean yea ig? Anger issues and bi-polar disorder runs through the family." I answered and he nodded.

Did he read me that easily?

"Well let's get your valuables" He said turning around.

I walked next to him glaring up at him. "You won't find a family member who wants me. They don't like me."

"Well if all of your family is like that I wouldn't let them have you anyways." He answered looking down at me as the cops followed behind. That made me slightly uncomfortable.

The pro hero lead me to his car while the cops broke into pairs as they went to other cars.

He opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger seat with a pout planted on my face. He circle around the car and started driving me back home.

We made it to the house and the cops escorted me in. I immediately grabbed my dads money. I grabbed a small suitcase since I was staying with that ragity guy. I turned to the cops "Can I change clothes." I was still in my school uniform. "Yea ofc do you want us to turn around?" A woman cop said. "Yes.." I answered

I changed into sweatpants and my signature black shirt, I then put on a red hoodie.

I continued packing telling the cops I was done changing. They turned around and watched me pack. I packed multiple plushies.

We walked back to the pro hero although I stopped in my tracks and I saw him talking to a crying inko.

Shit...

She was the last person who needed to know I'm WEAK not to mention she'll tell deku too.

"Can we go now!?" I whined, pushing Eraserhead's legs towards the car avoiding eye contact with inko.

"Oh katsuki!" She weeped dragging me into a hug.

"Ow." I whispered as she squeezed me.

"Katsuki you stay safe ok?"

"Ok.." I thought about calling her mom before.

"You go now and you listen to Mr. Eraserhead, ok?"

I nodded and she gave me one last hug.

Eraserhead bowed to her as he went to put my suitcase that I left in the doorway in the car in a desperate attempt to leave.

________________
He started the car and I watched inko cry in the rearview mirror her figure becoming smaller and smaller as we drove away.

"Were you close to her?"

"Shut up." I snapped before panicking and looking at him to make sure he wasn't mad. He didn't seem to bothered tho.

"Well my names Shouta Aizawa and i have a husband and a son, I hope that dosent bother you." He explained.

Though I was shocked he was gay I was in no place to judge, he just saved me from my manic mom. He probably thought I was pathetic. The son sounded much worse though. He was probably gonna make fun of me

________________

We pulled up to a decent sized house in a suburban neighborhood.

I thought they would have a bigger house since he's a pro hero.

We got out and Mr. Aizawa got my suitcase out and he started taking it up to the house. I stubbornly snatched it from him, he stopped and looked at me before letting go and continuing to walk up to the house.

He might be mad..

He unlocked the door and a purple hair kid with horrible eyebags too, who looked about the same age of me hugged Mr. Aizawa. He locked eyes with me. "Oh hi." He said with a raspy monotone voice. He netheir sounded mad nor happy, it was hard to read him. But the longer the kid stared at me the more my hands clamped up and my legs wobbled. My breathing hitched and my eye frantically looked around for something to hyper focus on.

Aizawa put his hand my back trying to make me step into the house but as I stared off at the floor his sudden touch scared me and aggressively smacked his arms away. He pulled his hand back and I quickly turned to him "shit! I- I didnt-" He chuckled "It's fine." He said.

My chest clenched.

I was scared because he wasn't my mom so I didn't know what made him mad or if he would get mad.

"Hitoshi Where's Hizashi?" He asked turning to the purple haired kid, stepping into the house

I did to.

"Hes warming up your guys food." The kid answered.

"Oh ok cool. Hitoshi can you show katsuki his room?"

"Ok dad." He turned to me with a slight smile.

Shit. I fucked up, I already fucked up this kid saw me smack his father's arm away.

"It's over here." Hitoshi said climbing up stairs beside the entrance.

"Are u tired?" He asked as I followed him up the stairs.

"Um yea ig.."

"Ok well this is your room so if your hungry you can go eat downstairs or you can sleep now." He said pointing to a door next to the stairway.

"Um I'll sleep." I responded

"Ok you can unpack tomorrow." Hitoshi said and went to another room across 'mine'.