𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12

When i got home i was jumping and down in excitement. I mean where else was i supposed to do that? Infront of Derek? Ye no.

The next at school was filled with Aurora and Lexi questioning me about the night be4. I answered them and when Derek arrived he gave me a peck on the cheek. Everything was as perfect as it could be. The only problem that was left was Kate. She kept bothering us. By bothering i mean stalking us, talking to us, calling, texting and just being a pain. We kicked her out the group but she just wouldn't give up. She kept trying to talk to Derek as well but we wouldn't allow in. Now i'm no werewolf but i can tell when the sourwolf tenses up all the sudden.

Speaking of the devil. She came to sit next to Derek and it didn't take some wolfy senses to see him praying for her to leave.

"Are you guys going to that party this weekend?" Kate asked as she put an hand on Derek's arm. They all nodded as i just cringed a bit. "Well its my party so i have no choice" i fake smiled. I could almost hear Derek laughing but his face looked like a grumpy old man. He looked more grumpy then Peter when i dragged him to the mall.

"Kate i think you should leave" i stated as i saw her hand travel further down Der's arm. "Why?" She asked. "Dean said he wants to ask you out to prom and he needs you there asap" i smiled. She left. "Wow lying to Kate Argent" Lexi laughed. "I didn't lie. He is gonna ask her out. I just wasn't supposed to tell her" i smiled and saw Derek relax a little.

We talked about some random stuff, me stuffing some sarcastic comments here and there. And about half way through i felt Derek's arm around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him and went back to talking.

Peter showed up at lunch and offered to coach us since our normal coach was in bed 'sick'. I wouldn't be suprised if he was getting it on with our science teacher instead.

Derek was acting weird throughout practice. He kept on..protecting me? When Peter noticed he almost burst into laughter but kept his comporsure. "NUMBER 24 OFF THE FIELD!" Peter yelled. I rolled my eyes and left the field.

"What now?" I asked. "So you and my nephew? I thought i was gonna get lucky" he winked. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the bench. I couldn't help but smile a little. For some reason Peter's random ass flirting always lifted my mood.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 462