𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14

The outfit:

We all walked to the park

We all walked to the park. Me and Derek hand in hand while Lexi kept a foot distance away from the Lahey. I felt bad for her. I knew for a fact that she would eventually give him a piece of her mind. She had a nephew who was just a few years younger than Isaac, Scott and Stiles. I think his name is Liam Dunbar but idk.

We sat down on a picnic bench. Lahey was clearly trying to hard to get Lexi to like him. It was a sight for sore eyes. She was trying to keep herself from screaming at him but failed 2 minutes in. She even slapped him and he walked away. "Now thats my girl" i smiled and she just rolled her eyes. "I'll get going. You two enjoy yourselves tho. Just not to much!" She yelled as she walked off. We both turned red and laughed slightly.

The date went better than expected. We held hands, ate, walked around, junped around. We even started playing lacrosse with a bunch of random kids. While Derek was chasing a stick i threw, i got a text.

𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺: 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿? 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼? 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁.

𝗧𝗼: 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗬𝗲 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘂𝗽, 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗮 :)

I turned to see Derek smiling at me with the stick in his hand. "Its been great but i have to go pick Stiles up from school soon. We can carry this on later?" I smiled. He nodded. Before i managed to walk off he gently grabbed my waist and spung me around into a kiss. I kissed back, obviously. "Okay ye but will you be my girl? I don't want some random guy taking a shot" he joked. "Some random guy like your uncle?" I laughed. "But ye i'll be yours" i smiled before pecking his lips and going to pick Stiles up. Since Noah usually picks Scott up as well then i'd pick both of the trouble makers up.

I took Scott with me to get Stiles' stuff and took the back to my parent's house. I got Stiles settled in and texted Melissa that i'm gonna drop Scott off in a bit. She texted me back with an okay and i made the two boys some food. They played around for a bit before i took Scott home and Stiles went to bed.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 465