i want an attorney

Jay walked into class holding a tardy note, he was always late to school and he always got away with it, the teacher scoffed at the note and told the boy to sit down. That was just a routine endeavor, Jay did what he was told and walked quietly to his seat where he would sit for the next 30 minutes. This class was one of the many that he had with Sunghoon,and every class they would goof off while trying not to get caught, but today jay just wasn't up for it. Some days he just was in a mood and everyone understood that, it was just a bit of teenage spunk that was all. "Jay" Sunghoon whispered from his seat behind jay, jay nodded his head to show he was listening, "heesungs absent today do you know why?" the other boy quietly questioned. Jay shrugged his shoulders in response without looking up from his notebook, the class went by swiftly but was still boring beyond belief.

"Jay!" Sunghoon called as he tried to catch up with the other boy in the halls, some would say the school was over crowded and others would call it a thriving community, it was a over crowded school. Once Sunghoon caught up with jay he gave him a slap on the head, "you didnt even stop when i was fighting for my life through those other students bitchass" he said inhaling, Jay just nodded and kept walking. "Don't give me attitude young man, anyway apparently jake has to tutor a shit ton of kids so he cant go to nikis dance competition should we go instead? Sunoo and Jungwon arent going thats for sure also my birthday next month whats going on with that?" sunghoon rambled on without missing a beat. Jay stopped listing to him a while ago, he just wanted to make it to his next class unbothered, "yeah ok" was all he said before breaking off from Sunghoon and goint to his next class. Sunghoon scoffed a the disrespect and kept it moving himself.

"Hi" Sunoo said smiling his usual smile, he always brought people's moods up with just being there. Jay sighed in annoyance, its not that sunoo was a problem its just that it was always awkward between them when the other is upset, they always sensed this weird underlying issue in one another but didn't speak on it. "Right ok" Sunoo muttered before digging around his pencil bag in search of a pen, that annoyed jay even more than before and he couldn't explain why himself. He looked over at sunoo giving him a dirty look, "what?" he said angrily staring sunoo down nothing could irk his nerves at this point. "What i do?" Sunoo looked over at jay, he was unphased by the threading look he was receiving he was just confused at what he did, so jay was wrong there was one other thing that could annoy him more.

The taller boy got up and quickly left the room leaving all of his stuff at his desk, Sunoos eyes widened in shock, he didnt know whether that was annoying him or if he should be concerned. Jay definitely had his days but this felt a bit much, Sunoo sighed knowing he was about to piss himself off with what he was thinking.

"JAY" Sunoo yelled down the hall as he stared at jays back, Jay stopped walking but didnt turn around, Sunoo quicky walked behind jay while trying to contain his own attitude. "You bitch, you're always hurting inside its all you do, and when you cant handle it anymore you start to crack and make everyone else mad. you're mad because you're hurt, and refuse to tell anyone why you're hurt so you just stay mad. You're an angry person and i hate ignoring it, i hate that we both know im the only person that can see that you are so loud with emotions but everyone ignores it, you've been ignored and i want to hear you. I want you to feel heard at least once" Sunoo ranted, he didn't leave his spot behind jay in hopes that jay would turn to him instead. Jay hated everything sunoo just said, he didn't want to feel seen; he didn't want people to see what he felt, he didnt want them to know, even then he broke down in tears. Sunoo said everything he needed to hear, he did want to feel seen he wanted someone to acknowledge his anger even if it was something as small as an eye roll, he wanted someone anyone to acknowledge the pain he was fighting through and he finally got it, he was finally acknowledged. He turned to sunoo and pulled him into a tight hug, "thank you" he whispered in the younger boys ear