Christmas crash

Sunoo evilly smirked as he texted Jay to open up his front door, winter standing not to far behind shivering and quietly cursing snow for being so cold

Sunoo evilly smirked as he texted Jay to open up his front door, winter standing not to far behind shivering and quietly cursing snow for being so cold. Sunoo got a notification, he looked at his phone and was met with a message "go around to the garage I can't open up the front door" it was from Jay. Sunoo sighed and walked left of the house hoping no one inside the mansion would see him and his sister, the garage was big and could hold at least 4 cars, it had a little side door people could use to get into the garage without having to walk through the huge house. Sunoo knocked on the smaller door of the garage, "I swear if he doesn't open the door in 5 seconds I'll stone him with a ice rock" winter threatened as she was getting more and more agitated by the cold weather. The door swung open revealing Jay in a boring typical suite and tie, winter shoved right past the boy as she was in need of heat. "whats the plan?" Jay asked as he let sunoo inside the garage, "nothing too bad" sunoo smiled.

Jay's heart was pounding out of his chest, sunno had changed his outfit to something more flashy, a black blazer with a black button up under that had 3 buttons undone, he was wearing a Shiney bedazzled chain in place of a tie. This is how Jay normally dressed but never around his fathers family they gossip too much and would make fun of him, Sunoo and Winter on the other hand had been changing their outfits from their typical Christmas formal outfits.
"I look amazing right?" Winter smiled as she showed off her outfit, she was wearing green short shorts with red fuzzy thigh high socks, she matched it with a flowy red shirt that went down to her midriff. "my grandma is gonna end me" Jay sighed loudly, he fell back onto his bed and hoped maybe if he fell asleep he could just skip to the dinner he was going to make for his mother after the party. Sunoo walked into the room strutting as if he was a model, "Its giving Bella Hadid" he joked, winter laughed "as if".
Jay looked up to see sunoos outfit, he was wearing an outfit similar to Winter except he was wearing longer shorts, he was also wearing knee high socks. "did I really agree to this?" Jay muttered under his breath, "let's get a move on we have old people to shock" sunoo grabbed Jay's arm and pulled him up off his bed, Sunoo wrapped his arm around Jay's and dragged him out of the room leaving winter who was taking selfies.

Sunoo and Jay stood at the top of the stairs hand in hand, they where going to pose as a couple to take the attention off Jay's mom, "I don't want to die yet" Jay pleaded as he tried to pry his hand away, "your mom is chill and your dad has no right to care, plus your doing this so your mom doesn't have to be bullied this year so come on." Sunoo said giving the older boy a sweet smile "WINTER HURRY UP" he yelled at his younger sister. Winter walked out of Jay's room with attitude written on her face "bitch now they know someone's upstairs" winter rolled her eyes. "good" sunoo said darkly as he began walking down the stairs still holding Jay's hand.

"oh my god" an older woman said as she stared at the sight infront of her, gradually everyone began to look over at the eyesore,  everyone in the room where at a loss for words at the bravery and audacity. Miyeon, Jay's mom, walked into the living room to see why everyone was quiet, she was met with her son standing hand in hand with one of his closest friends while wearing a festive outfit. "aha… that's definitely my child" she thought to herself as she snuck back into the kitchen where she was ignoring everyone.
the older woman who first spotted them grabbed Jay by his ear, "Jay-ah who are these people? what do you think you're doing?" she said angrily as she dragged him to the corner of the room. "who are you?" asked a woman who looked around 30, Sunoo smiled this was the question he was waiting for, "his boyfriend and my sister is behind us her name is winter", the woman's face dropped, everyone who gathered around gasped and gossiped. "take a picture it'll last longer" Winter said as she began walking to the kitchen so she could go speak with Miyeon. "ahh I knew Jay would turn out this way his mother is so unfit tsk tsk" a woman in the crowd said, "I blame his father for being so absent he should have raised his son right" a man followed. everyone in the room broke out in conversation and gossip, all but one a tall man who looked alot like Jay, they didn't look too far apart in age either, he walked up to sunoo who wasn't sure where Jay went. "Hi,I'm Jun I'm glad my little cousin found someone" Jun smiled and bowed in respect, Sunoo immediately bowed back "thank you,he's a sweet person I guess he learned it from you" the younger boy smiled warmly. Jun nodded "he's being scolded by our grandmother, she definitely doesn't want this for him especially cuz he's the next in line for the company and all",
"oh.. well we aren't usually like this he just wanted the negative attention off his mom today" sunoo sighed, Jun laughed "I know I follow him on Instagram I've seen you before, sunoo or sunghoon right?", "I'm the sunoo one.. are you famous or something?" sunoo asked with no shame.
Jun smiled and nodded "Im the Jun from seventeen", Sunoos mouth dropped "oh well its great to meet you" he said in astonishment, "nice to meet you too I need to go mess with my little aunt so see you around" the older man said walking away.
"oh wow" sunoo said under his breath and walked awa himself. Nothing much else happened for a whole, sunoo sat alone and was just getting a bunch of dirty looks and scoffs. "sorry for leaving you alone" Jay said suddenly as he walked up behind sunoo, "it's ok I mean it was a successful mission anyway" sunoo smiled, Jay sighed and hugged sunoo from behind "I'm still sorry, it's difficult being judged when you're alone".
Sunoo felt his face become hot, he felt stares get more and more intense by the second, sunoo covered his face with his hands in embarrassment his heart began pounding, the affection he was receiving was starting to make him nervous he didn't want to develop a crush or anything. "are you ok?" Jay whispered in sunoos ear still not letting the younger go from the hug, Sunoo felt like his face was going to melt off as his blush got more and more intense, he could feel his entire body get warm, nervousness follow not far behind.
"are you touching him indecently infront of your own family?" Winter said loudly on purpose, Jay immediately let go of the hug in embarrassment "no and you're so unfunny for that", "well he looked like he was swimming in pleasure that only his lover could provide him with" Winter said mockingly, Sunoo left the two to bicker so he could go to the restroom. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind himself, he couldn't get over how flustered he was, did he already have feelings for Jay? or was that hug just really too much for him to handle? nevertheless he couldn't see Jay the same after that there's no way he could,he had to get over whatever he was feeling quick

a/n: I just really like the idea of fuzzy thigh high socks but I can never get any cuz my thighs are too big😭 being thick is a blessing and a curse fr!