ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ TO ᗩ ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ (ᐯI)

꧁𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗꧂
🗓️ 🅃🅆🄾 🄳🄰🅈🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁 🗓️

𝔸ℕ𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 🏡

**Ding Dong** Haseena rang the calling bell again and huffed..
"Yeh Anubhav darwaza kyun nahi khol rahe....ek toh humara Birthday bhi bhool gaye upar se darwaza bhi nahi khol rahe."She murmured with puffed face.
"Anubhav!!!"She knocked on the door.
"Yaa allah yeh thik toh hain na!"she took out her phone and was about to call him when the door opened but she couldn't see anything inside as it was completely dark.

"Anubhav"she slowly peeped inside turning the flashlight of her mobile on.As soon as she entered the door got closed,She gasped...."kon hain!Anubhav!!"she called him again.
Her breathe hitched when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind and hot breathes on her neck.."Anubhav!"she said with raspy breathing.
"Happy Birthday humari Jaan"he whispered in her ear huskily and at that moment the hall lit up.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Anubhav yeh sab aapne Kiya hain?Kab!Aap toh office gaye the na?"She asked clearly shocked.

"Hum gaye the zaroor par dopaher ko wapas aagaye the...uske baad yeh saari decoration ki."He spoke still back hugging her.

"Matlab aapko humara birthday yaad tha aap bhulne ka natak kar rahe the."she said.

"Jii Haan...warna hum apka birthday kaise bhool sakte hain."He said smiling.She swiftly turned and hugged him tightly mumbling Thank You again and again..

"Thank You Anubhav...Thank You so much.."Anubhav soft kissed her head and Said loudly "Aajaiyye aap sab.."
She saw Mrs. Vincent, Maira, Advait and few other kids from the NGO coming out of the bedroom.She looked at Anubhav with teary eyes,Anubhav blinked and she ran to hug the kids and they wished her Happy Birthday.

It was around 11 when everyone left..Anubhav cleaned the living room and went to bedroom to find Haseena was waiting for him.

"Aap soyi kyun nahi ab tak?"He asked sitting beside her on the bed.
She didn't reply anything but threw herself in his arms which he wrapped around her carefully.

"Anubhav aapko hum jitna Thank You bole utna kam hoga...humare Ammi abbu k baad aap hi hain jinhone hume itna special feel karwaya warna humara har Birthday aansuon k saath khatam hota tha...Hum uparwale ka jitna shukriya ada kare utna kam hoga ki unhone aapko humari zindagi mein bheja.."She said with tears flowing down her eyes.

"Aap please roiyye mat Haseena.."He said wiping her tears lovingly.

"Hum ro nahi rahe...yeh khushi k aansoo hain."She said smiling.

"Accha rukiye ek gift hain aapke liye humare paas."He said and went to his desk jumping off the bed.He rummaged through his drawer and took out a little box from it.

He again went and sat beside her...
"Khol ke dekhiye"He said giving her the box..

"Anubhav,yeh!"She couldn't form words.It was the bracelet of her mother that she had mortgaged for Advait's treatment though some A.V Vaidya had payed for it but she kept the money to herself hoping to pay that person back some day.

"Aapne yeh..yeh apne Chhudwaliya?"She asked still not believing her eyes.

"Haan...apne paas rakhha tha yeh sochkar apke janamdin k din apko surprise denge...hum jante hain Haseena yeh bracelet aapke liye kitni kimti hain.."He said.

"Maante hain yeh humare liye bohot kimti hain...phir bhi kya zaroorat thi isse ek baar mein chhudane ki Anubhav aapki saari savings khatam hogayi hongi na....kyun kiya aapne aisa,hum thoda thoda karke wapas le aate na."

"Haseena trust me jaisa aap soch rahi hain waisa kuch nahi hain...humne apni savings ko haath bhi nahi lagaya hain...abb apke sawal jawab khatam ho gaye ho toh..May I?"He asked indicating towards the bracelet,she nodded happily and he made her wear it.

"I love you so much Anubhav." She said gazing deep into his eyes and gently put her lips on his.
Anubhav closed his eyes and immediately responded cupping her face and pulling her closer.
The kiss was full of pure love they had for each other.Haseena's hands started  messing with his hairs while he caressed the nape of her neck gently.Both of them felt a thousand butterflies in their stomach..it was electrifying yet a very soothing feeling for them.Their lips refused to leave each other but they had to due to lack of oxygen.
Her cheeks were blood red and she was breathing heavily looking sinfully tempting and cute at the same time.

"Janamdin aapka hain par tohfa toh hume mil gaya Haseenaji.."He said huskily.

"Dhyat...Kuch bhi!"she said rolling her eyes and chuckling,her cheeks still tainted red.
But her chuckles soon faded as she noticed his intense gaze on her...In a blink of moment she was pulled by him into his embrace,her back pressed to his chest.She closed her eyes when she felt his lips behind her ear slowing trailing kisses down her neck to her shoulder.

"Anubhav!"She moaned,tightly clutching his hands that were resting on her stomach.
She felt herself melting in his arms.He gently made her lie down on the bed and looked deep in her eyes.She answered his unasked question..

"Hum taiyyar hain Anubhav humare rishte ko agey badhane k liye."She said.He tried to look for some sort of hesitation in her eyes but there were none.His doubts were cleared when she herself pulled him into another passionate lip lock.

Anubhav was peppering soft kisses on her jaw line and neck, enjoying her soft purrs and moans.He looked at her already drowsy with pleasure.He was working his magic on her collar bone area when something clicked his mind.He decided to talk to her then and there which had a very high possibility of ruining their moment but he didn't want to delay it anymore...she had complete right to know the truth and he had hidden it long enough.

"Haseena...hume aapse kuch baat karni hain,darasal ek sach hain jo humne aapse chhupaya hain.."Before continuing further he looked at her face to find her in deep slumber.

"So gayi! Koi baat nahi kal baat karenge."He murmured getting up from above her.He covered her properly with the quilt and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and tucked himself inside the quilt beside her.She snuggled into him in sleep making him smile.He hugged his precious one and kept gazing at her.
"Beautiful!"is the only word that escaped his mouth...and he kept adoring his love until sleep fairy cast her spell over him too...

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें