ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(V)

Continued.....

NIGHT

At night my sleep broke due to thirst and I woke up to drink some water. I found Haseena sleeping in sitting position leaning against the head rest while Ariv was cocooned in her lap resting his head on her chest.

"Mummy...mummy"Ariv called her sleepily.Haseena woke up with a jerk.

"Kya hua bacche?Phirse takleef horahi hain?"She asked caressing his cheeks not noticing me at all.

"Susu jana hain.."Ariv said rubbing his eyes.

"Humara baccha!"She kissed his head."chalo."

"Haseena picked Ariv up and headed towards the bathroom.

I drank some water and lied down thinking about my past behaviours with her.I admit that I was wrong...I shouldn't have talked to her like that.

TWO DAYS LATER

Ariv is now completely fine,all thanks to Haseena's constant care.She gave her heart and soul in taking care of Ariv,I could see dark circles around her eyes due to sleepless days and nights. She's looking weak and in desperate need of rest but here she is running behind Ariv for him to have his milk.

"Haseena ruk jao."I said stopping her in her tracks.

"Ariv ko hum doodh pila denge,humein aaj office nahi Jana...you go and take rest."I said.

"It's okay Mr.Singh hum..."

"I said go and take rest."I said sternly and without arguing she went upstairs handing me the milk bottle.
Oh God!I need to learn to be polite.

"Ariv ajaao dudh pilo."I said and went behind my son.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

ANUBHAV

It was past 7pm,I was working in my office when my mobile rang.The caller ID displayed Maa.

"Haan Maa boliye."

"Anu beta tu jald se jald ghar aaja..."She said panicked.

"Kya hua maa,Ariv thik toh hain na?"

"Haan Ariv thik hain,par Haseena....tu jaldi ghar aaja."She said and disconnected the call.

Haseena,What must have happened to her?I immediately grabbed my belongings and informed my assistant before leaving the office.

As I reached home I found Haseena lying on the sofa,her head was bleeding and Maa and Karishma were sitting near her tensed.

"Maa kya hua Haseena ko?"

"Yeh sidhion se gir gayi beta."Maa said.

"Sidhion se gir gayi,aise kaise?"I asked.

"Darasal bhaiyya hua yun ki hum sab niche baith kar batein karrahe the tab Haseena apna phone charge pe lagane k liye upar gayi aur ussi waqt light chali gayi thodi der k liye aur humne uski zor se chikhne ki awaz suni...isse pahele humlog upar Jaa pate humne phone ki flashlight mein dekha ki Haseena bhagti hui niche aarahi hain aur uska pair fisla aur woh gir gayi."Karishma said.

I went near her and called her gently..."Haseena,Haseena utho" but she didn't respond.My heart sank seeing her lying still.A sudden fear crept up my heart I immediately checked her pulse and found it normal which brought me some relief.

"Humein isse abhi hospital lekar Jana padega."I said and tried to pick her in my arms.

"Ruk ja humne doctor ko bulaya hain...unhe ek baar aajane de."Maa said.

"Thik hain,hum Haseena ko kamre mein lekar jaate hain."I said and picked her up in my arms.

I was sitting on one side of Haseena while Ariv was sitting on other side pleading his mother to wake up.

"Mummy,mummy utho na please."He requested.

Meanwhile the doctor arrived and checked Haseena.

"Sar pe chot lagne k karan yeh behosh hui hain...main dressing karke ek injection laga dunga,thodi der mein inhe hosh aajayega."He said.

"Doctor uncle mummy ko injection mat do...unhe dard hoga."Ariv spoke.

"Nahi re Chhutku dard nahi hoga mummy ko,ulta woh jaldi thik ho jayengi."Karishma said.

Few minutes after the doctor left I noticed movement in Haseena's eyelids and she was mumbling something.I took my ear closer to her mouth to listen what she was saying...

"Please,please...humein Darr lag raha hain,please...kholiye na."She was mumbling these words and suddenly woke up with a jerk and hugged me tightly.

"Mr.Singh please,please humein bacha lijiye."She pleaded.

"Shhh...relax Haseena tum thik ho,kisse bachana hain tumhe?"I asked wrapping my arms around her.She clutched to my shirt tightly and kept mumbling the same thing.I felt a pang in my heart seeing her like that.Its been more than a month of our wedding and she definitely as managed to remove the bitterness that I felt for her on the first day.
After sometime she calmed down and realising that she was hugging she immediately broke the embrace.

"Sorry,Mr.Singh."She apologized still breathing heavily.

Well she need not to apologise for hugging her husband.Wait what,Husband?Does that mean that I've started to accept her as my wife.But when did this happen?

"Mummy aapko kya hua tha?"Ariv asked her.

"Huh...kuch nahi bacche,bas mummy ka pair fisal Gaya tha."She said gulping down a glass of water.

"Ariv mummy ko abhi rest karna hain..aap daadi k paas jao aur stairs aram se utarna."I said and my son immediately agreed and left the room.

"Aapne usse bheja kyun?"She asked weakly.

"Kyun ki humein baat karni hain tumse."I said.

"Kis baare mein?"She asked.

"Tumhare iss darr k bare mein aur tumhare peeth par jo nishan hain unke baare mein bhi."I said and noticed the colour draining from her face.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें