ᑕᕼᑌᑭ ᑕᕼᑌᑭ Kᗴ

Thank You for 500 followers...I'm really really greatful.❤️

The chapter is not proof read,does have many mistakes...kindly pardon.

**********************************

Haseena belongs to a middle class family  from a small town Avantipur and works as an English professor in a government college.

Anubhav belongs to a well to do family from a small village Chandangadh and now works as a cardiologist in a government hospital in Avantipur.

Anubhav is Haseena's father's doctor,Haseena accompanied her father to his every visit and slowly Anuseena fell in love  with each other and both the families happily accepted their relationship and they got married.

Chandangadh

Anuseena were standing at the main door of Anubhav's ancestral home in bride and groom's attire.The wedding took place at Avantipur and Anuseena would stay there only but on Anubhav's mother's insistence they came to Chandangadh since she wanted Anuseena to start their marital life at their ancestral home only.

"Bahu iss kalash ko girakar ghar mein pravesh karo."Anubhav's mother said.Haseena did accordingly and entered the house.

Next two days passed by with Haseena being busy in rituals for which Anuseena couldn't spend time together.Anubhav was yearning to spend some quality time with his wife but that wasn't possible with so many family members and guests in the house.

It was a fine evening,Haseena along with her three mother in law's i.e Anubhav's mother and his two chachi's was sitting at the living room and there were other ladies of the village as well.

The women were gossiping about this and that and teasing Haseena as well since she was newly married.Haseena's ears and cheeks had turned red since she was blushing hard when her eyes fell on Anubhav was standing near the stairs and gesturing her to go to him.Haseena nodded her head in no but Anubhav made a puppy face.

"Udhar kya dekh rahi ho bahurani?"Anubhav's badi Chachi asked and looked at where Haseena was looking and noticed Anubhav  gesturing something to her.Anubhav immediately hid noticing his chachi's gaze.

"Mmm....Shaadi ko do din nahi huye abhi se humare Anu se raha nahi jaraha apne patni k bina."She said with a smile."Jaa bahu bula Raha hain Tera pati."She said.

"Nahi..chachiji...woh"Haseena fumbled.

"Sharma mat...jaa,kya pata kuch kaam ho usse."Anubhav's maa said and and sent her to their room.

"Kyun bula rahe the aap?"Haseena asked Anubhav who was sitting on the bed and reading a book on cardiology.

"Idhar aiyye batate hain."Anubhav said and Haseena went near him.
Haseena gasped as Anubhav pulled her on his lap at once.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें