Car jams....

" I want you to be mine again baby...." I sung while driving my moms black Toyota . Rain was pelting the car and warnings everywhere on the radio about tornadoes. My mom sent me out on this trip to get some toilet paper which we flat out went by in a week. I was scared but I guess my mom thought this would be safe.....I really don't know. She just laid back watching TV ordering me to go get some toilet paper. And the closest place to me was Kmart. "I hate Kmart.." I muttered to myself while listening to the announcer say that there was a tornada front headed my way.
***************************************

I pulled into Kmart seeing that they were closing down. Well it looked like it. When I pulled in I saw that there was only 3 or 4 cars parked in the parking lot. The place looked empty and dry. I got out the car getting soaked by pellets of rain that was faloing. The wind tipped me over and somehow I caught my balance. The wind went by another time this time I fell. My pants were soaked and I could barely get up because the wind was pushing me back down. When I got up I ran crooked alle the way to the Kmart entrance. When I got in there a old like man had some keys locking things up.
" Um...sir where can I find the biggest toilet paper you got?" I said stuttering. He looked up ate me in a strange face like he was surprised.
" Were closing up for the night. I..I thought you knew. You better run on home there's a storm coming. Were closing up to get out of danger. Now you should go home." He said sharply. He wasn't trying to be mean..I could tell in his voice. But my mom would be mad if I came back empty handed and I don't come up her for nothing. I could see he was series so I said thank- you and walked out the door. But, I saw he was paying no attention so I ran towards the back entrance. Getting pelted by even harder rain I opened the entrance and went in. Then suddenly..." BOOM!!" Thunder sounded. The light went out and it was really dark. I couldn't see a thing in the darkness. I felt a creep cone over. " Why hadn't I just went home by now?" I thought to myself.