𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ( 𝐭𝐰𝐨 )

The situation causes an anxious feeling to sprout in you. A tall building reckons of cursed energy is in front of you, almost making you gagged from the overwhelming sense. While everyone was confidently looking up the building, you were churning to the ground, the thought of trying to look up even is making you feel dizzy. You wonder if it's not too late to take your bag and ran away from here.

While your other classmates are busy complaining about your teacher's lies about shopping around in Tokyo while the other guy seems tired of these scenarios, he looked like he has already when through it. Poor guy.

Your blindfolded teacher, uh... What's his name again? Goji? Joji..? Gojo? Ah-yeah! Gojo Satoru. The strongest sorcerer in the century. Resetting the standard of being a special-grade sorcerer system alone when he was born. Shifting the world as if it was rejoicing the strongest being born. You stared up at him, even with his physical features, personality and attitude. It speaks this man is powerful, ever since he was born. At the status of a higher power without ever worrying over fighting for his place.

"Hm? Something wrong? ( Y/N )-chan? Am I that handsome to you~?"  He glanced at you. His tone is very casual as if he knows already you have been gawking over this man. You blinked twice before blushing in an embarrassment of acting creepy.

"Uh-uh! It's nothing...."

"Hmm, I doubt that. Anyway, Yuuji-kun and Nobara-chan will be exorcising the curses in this building. I wanna see both of your abilities meanwhile for you, ( Y/N )-chan, I wanna personally have a closer look into the Kinomoto-family's cursed technique."

"Kinomoto-family cursed technique...?"

"Don't he know?" Kugisaki glanced at curious Itadori.

"He is a newly sorcerer after all," Fushiguro answered.

"Well, the concept of jujutsu clans is pretty long but let me shorten it for you. There are many families in the jujutsu world, and each of these techniques which we called it inherited techniques but the most respected techniques are those from the Big Three Family. Most of them will have one or two unique techniques for example Megumi-Kun over here with his Ten Shadow from the Zenin clan, and mine the Six Eyes and the Infinite, from my clan of course and one more which is the Kamo clan who has the blood manipulation technique. With Kinomoto, that have a technique to capture curses with their wand and trap them inside a card, right ( Y/N )-chan?"

"Uh yes!" You nodded.

"Your technique is to trap curses inside a card? That's so epic!"

"Huh? Really?"

"Pretty cliche if you ask me," Kugisaki added.

"Well then, now we did with the lesson of jujutsu clans. On to the mission!" Kugisaki grunted, strapped on her a brown leather belt around the waist before asking Itadori to enter the place with her which he followed from her back.