Someone is watching you.. (2)

(LUNCH TIME EARTH POV)

  "Have you noticed anyone staring at you recently?" I asked Isa   "Yeah. it's really weird." They replied. "Why do you ask?"  "I agree with you. It is weird." I spoke. "I've seen them around school, but I only see them staring at you. I'll confront them if you want." "No, it's fine! You don't have to." Isa said. I was a little concerned for Isa. Ever since I brought up the topic of someone staring at them, ive noticed them acting a little uncomfortable. I mean, I don't blame them. if someone was staring at me, i'd probably be weirded out or uncomfortable. The thought of someone stalking me just makes me nervous, and not the good type of nervous. it was very silent after our "conversation". I would say pin drop quiet, but it was quieter than that. it was feather drop silent. You could hear everything, like people chewing. Gross, I know. I can't get my mind off of this person though. Why are they staring at Isa specifically? Should I confront them? Why don't they do anything else other than stare at Isa? Questions like these ran through my head, but there weren't any answers. The more I thought about it, the more stressed out I was. What if they are planning to do something bad to Isa? "Are you okay?" Isa said, breaking the loud silence that filled everyone's eardrums. "I- I'm fine." I snapped back. "I'm just worried about you." "I'm going to be fine Earth, I appreciate your concern, but nothing is going to happen to me. I'll make sure of it." Isa said, reassuringly. I gave them a quick smile and we finished our lunches in peace.