Chapter 8

You and Yoongi fall asleep after the love making. When you awake, it is 11:30 PM and it is dark outside. You turn to face Yoongi and say, "Hey. It's late. I should go." 

He stirs and says, "The hell you are. You are not leaving. Tomorrow's Sunday. We'll sleep in and get brunch. Then I will release you."

You shake your head and giggle. He says, "Are you giggling right now?"

You put your hand over your mouth and say, "Nah uh.." 

Yoongi pulls you in closer to him says, "You are so, God damn adorable," and showers little kisses all over your head and face. 

When he is done with his barrage of kisses, you say, "I know. I told you. It's a curse." 

Now, wide awake, he asks, "What would you like to do now?"

"I don't know. What do you usually do this late at night?"

He asks, "Do you really want to know?"

You answer, "Um.... Maybe not?"

"I already told you before."

"You did? I don't remember having a conversation about it."

"I masturbate thinking of you."

You bury your face in his chest, and say, "You dirty filthy man."

Yoongi laughs silently as his shoulders move up and down.

When the laughter dies down he says, "Okay then how about we limit the activity to things that we can do naked." 

"Well, that narrows the options down quite a bit."

"Do you want to go and do something that requires you to put your bra back on?"

"Ah....no."

"That's what I thought."

You say, "Okay,  I think I need water first. Because of you, I'm completely dried out."

He asks, "Because of me? I was the one who lost all that fluid."

You say, "Producing my own lube takes a lot of water, and you tested my upper limits today."

Laughing he says, "Okay, okay. Let's go and see what we have for you to drink."

Both of you get out of bed. Yoongi says, "Go on. I'll be right behind you," and sits back watching your round and plump behind sashay out of the room. He thinks, "I can't fucking think straight with her around. What is happening to me?" Then he gets up and chases after you. Grabbing you up from behind and spinning you around as you squeal in delight. 

The two of you are up until 3:00 AM, talking. You tell him more stories about your childhood, your brothers, your parents, and Yoongi tells you about growing up by the ocean. Yoongi tells you about the time he almost drowned as a child while playing in the ocean. He tells you that because of that incident, he is not a huge fan of swimming anymore. "Thank goodness, my father was there. He rescued me. My memory of that day is still vivid." He also tells you that he still likes to be near the ocean, to listen to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, and to watch the sunset over the horizon. 

You don't exactly know when, but the two of you fall into a deep and tranquil sleep. When you awake the next morning, you momentarily panic. Waking up in a strange place, alone in bed and stark naked. You are able to shake out the cobwebs of sleep from your head and remember where you are. You get up out of bed covering yourself with the bedsheet and find your clothes neatly folded and sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. You put on your clothes and tiptoe out of the bedroom to find the owner of the apartment. You find your way back to the living room and see no one there. Then you peak around to the kitchen.  Still no one. Then you see the piano and the French door that leads out into the veranda overlooking the busy city. You try jiggling the handle to see if the doors are open, and to your delight, the doors are unlocked, and you are able to step out onto it. You close the door behind you and feel the breeze coming through the valley that the neighboring buildings create. The sun isn't completely over your head, so you figured it's about 10:30 or 11:00-ish. You are practically hanging halfway off the railing, looking down at the people going about their lives below. Then you think about the past 2 days you spent with Yoongi and think, "Am I really going to do this?" You think about what it would mean if you actually committed to trying this with him.