ix - 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐏 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒

*ೃ˚. ˊ

ix — SLURP SKILLSplayboi carti / blueface

ix — SLURP SKILLS
playboi carti / blueface

IN WHICH johnathan wonders if
jordan slurps noodles like he
slurps dick. —

JOHNATHAN & JORDAN'S DORM;
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th
1:21 pm.

"CARTIII!!!! MY PRECIOUS ROOMMATE!"  Johnathan yelled as he closed the door behind him. "In the living room!" I yelled back, letting him know where I was.

Soon enough I heard the loud patter of his big ass feet slapping against the floor. I rolled my eyes, nigga walk like he king kong or some shit.

Fee foe fum headass nigga.

"Whatchu watching?" The sound Johnathan's deep voice from above me snapped me from my thoughts. "Hell's kitchen." I said, chuckling as Gordon yelled at some innocent chef.

Me personally, I wouldn't take that disrespect.

That's just me though.

"Ion kno why yo ass so obsessed wit cookin shows. Yo ass kno damn well you can't cook fa shit." Johnathan laughed shaking his head.

"Shut up you can't cook either." I shot back, returning my attention back to the show.

"Yeah but atleast I don't burn noodles." Johnathan said messing up my dreads and jumping onto the couch from behind it. I sucked my teeth. "Nigga stop doing that shit! Yo fat ass be damn near finna launch me off the couch!" I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes. "How I'm fat? Me and you damn near the same size!"

"Now you know damn well-" my stomach grumbled, conveniently cutting me off. I gave Johnathan one last look letting him know he ain't win before getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen.

I sifted through the pantry and fridge before making a mental note that we need to go grocery shopping soon. The only thing we had in here was noodles.

I grabbed a pack and prepared the noodles according to the pack because ever since I burned the noodles that one time I've been scared to make these.

Thus time I made sure not to forget the water as I put it in the microwave. I leaned back onto the counter behind me facing the microwave and watching the time decrease.