xxvii - 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑

*ೃ˚. ˊ

xxvii — MANAGER kankan  / sofaygo

xxvii — MANAGER
kankan  / sofaygo

IN WHICH andre wants to speak
to the store manager. —

NEIGHBORHOOD WALMART
SATURDAY , APRIL 4th
10:29 am.

"Can I speak to your manager?" The man asked, chewing his gum boredly.

Keandrian laughed, getting up in his personal space before whispering, "I am the manager, baby." Tapping his tag that read manager in bold black letters.

The boy rolled his eyes, that bored look seemed to be endless as he put the tip of his finger onto his chest and pushed Keandrian out of his face.

"Well can I speak to the store manager?" Keandrian made as face as if he was considering, "No, but you can give me your number."

"No thanks." The boy replied, grabbing his bags and leaving the establishment.

———-

Two weeks later

"Hey! You back." The cashier/manager replied, scanning the items that laid on the conveyor.

The man rolled his eyes, "yeah, well this is a grocery store."

"You always got something smart to say." He said, growing tired of the constant attitude he received when he was only trying to be nice.

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?" The boy asked daringly, leaning onto the counter.

"You really wanna know?" He inquired tilting his head. The boy gave him a long look before shaking his head.

"Nah I'm cool, but can you hurry up? I got places to be."

He examined the things the man had given him, seeing frozen chicken, broccoli and other meal type dishes, even some wine, he eyed the man curiously.

"You ain't doing shit and you know it."

Suddenly the boys poster changed, his back straightening. "I don't think it concerns you but I actually have a date tonight." He said smiling proudly.

The snarky remark came almost instantly, "but is he me though?"

The boy grabbed his things, as he rolled his eyes. "Boy, bye."