xiv - 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄

*ೃ˚. ˊ

xiv — SPIDER MONKEY STROKEplayboi carti / blueface

playboi carti / blueface

IN WHICH johnathan shows
jordan his infamous spider
monkey stroke. —

JOHNATHAN & JORDAN'S DORM;
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6th
8:32 pm.

"OH MY GOD JOHNATHAN!" Johnathan's roommate, Jordan screamed. Johnathan flinched, dropping the dishes he was cleaning in the sink and rushing to Jordan's service, not forgetting to grab a pan on the way.

"What! What's wrong?!" Johnathan yelled frantically, slamming the door to Jordan's room open.

Jordan was standing up on his bed, "it's in there," he pointed to the open closet. Johnathan began slowly and cautiously making his way towards the closet, holding his pan up just incase Micheal Myers was in there and he had to give him a quick one two.

Johnathan entered the closet, pulling the string to turn on the light as he looked around trying to find something wrong about it.

"What?—"

"It's on your right! " Jordan interrupted, Johnathan hummed and looked to his right and there it was.

A baby spider.

"Oh, it's a spider." Johnathan said, examining the baby spider to see if it was poisonous, he don't know shit about spiders but, he know if it got blue on it, it's probably not safe to eat.

"D-did you kill it?" Jordan asked, still not moving from his position on top of the bed.

"No. it's a baby, it hasn't lived it's life yet." He said, shaking his head at Jordan's selfishness. he would never kill a baby. Where would he be if his mama killed him?

"Imma get a cup, so I can let it out— or wait, I can just use my hands!" Johnathan said, getting the bright idea to use his hands instead of getting a cup.

Jordan's eyes widened, "no! Johnathan don't do that—"

"Come here lil buddy— or maybe I should say nigga cause you black." Johnathan had already ignored Jordan and done what he wanted to do as always. He never listened to anyone, and that's why he was always in fucked up situations.

"Yeah..? Do you wanna be called a nigga? Maybe I should give you a name! wait no— I'm supposed to be letting you out." Johnathan cooed at the insect, flipping his hand over the cup, and dropping the little spider in it.