Seek x figure

Quick note:If its in quotes that means the monsters are reading the "fan fiction" part but when theres no quotes it's part of the main "plot"

I am a pro gamer:Hello I am a pro gamer who was playing this pro game called doors.

                        Roblox servers were down so I warped from reality into the doors universe and then I died to seek I am writing this in the afterlife please help me I just wanna go back to my $10,000 gaming setup man.

Seek:Hello my name is seek and please help me- I mean I love figure. (I am being held hostage I just want to go home back to my kids and kill more noobs who don't know how to crouch.) and this is the story on how I fell in love with figure (please give me some food I've been in the basement for three weeks.)

Figure:Hello I am the figure I will kill I am-I mean I love seek(I just wanna chill in my library why.)And I will also tell this story(where is the bathroom I'm blind please help me.)

Seek:Ok so it started like this. Figure:Wait seek where is the script... A few moments later.

Ok so it started like this Seek: "Its time to kill more people hahahaha."

Figure: "Oh so you're seek aren't you" Figure:I cant continue any longer I need my medications...A FEW MORE MOMENTS LATER.

Figure:Ok lets continue wait WHO WROTE THIS SCRIPT.

(A voice comes from the basement speaker.) CONTINUE.  (A sniper was pointing a gun at them.)

Seek and figure:OK OK CHILL.

Figure: "Hey you're pretty h-ho-h-h-h-h-h-ho-h."

Seek:I'll just say it for you "hot" (seek has unlocked eternal regret!)

(The same voice from the speaker speaks)CONTINUE PLEASE.

Seek: "Why thank you" wait I'm supposed to say *blushes* IS THIS A ROBLOX ROLEPLAY whatever... "*blushes*."

Screech:Hello I'm screech the narrator and all of the doors player base would lock me in a basement so I'm calm(I really don't want to narrate fan fiction though.)

Screech: "They both kissed each other, love at first sight" I'm sorry I did this normal people I don't want to get shot. Multiple times to be exact.

Rush: "Ew whats wrong with you people, or should I say, demons"Thats exactly something I would oh and hello my name is rush, possibly the easiest enemy in-game.

Ambush:Im rush but cooler because I come back for seconds AYYYYY I'm disappointed in our society. "Aw come on rush, aren't they cute"I wish I had the role of rush in these trying times.

Ambush: "Oh wait nevermind" THANK YOU LUCK

Seek "Their just jealous of us figure" OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS NOT ENTERTAINING THE REAL ENTERTAINMENT IS FINDING THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS 

Figure: "Yeah seek lets go to my library, no other monsters can bother us."oh god my god this is my life now

Seek: "I summon hands and make earthquakes to stop the player"Thats true

Figure: "I'm 3ft tall man who has invisible ears" True but insulting

Screech: "rush and ambush broke into door 50 because there was 2 of them and they ruined the library" THANK YOU RUSH AND AMBUSH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Figure:"we have to get our revenge darling"

Everyone other monster:this is getting out of hand...

Screech: "1 day later"

Seek: "*hugs figure* I missed you"

Figure: "*hugs back* I missed you too darling" Still cringe but Im starting to get used to it

Seek:I'm never going to get used to this

Screech: "The couple went and kidnapped rush and ambush"

Seek:Hey all of us were also kidnapped by I-

Speaker:PLEASE CONTINUE THE FANFICTION

Seek: "You're punishment is YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS IMAGE OF SEEK X FIGURE HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH"Damn thats harsh even I wouldn't do that.

Figure: "Well we did it darling"IS IT THE END PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Screech: "The end"

All the monsters: WOOOOOOOOOOO WE MADE IT THROUGH THE SUFFERING PLEASE LET US GO

(Someone familiar enters the basement) HELLO THERE

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Thank god Im done