Every other doors entity finding and killing shadow

Timothy:After 69,420(funny number) years I have finally found the way to find and kill shadow and escape the fanfiction, hooray!

Seek:Bro its been like 21 minutes when you told us this conspiracy theory crap, the only reason Im helping you is because shadow deserves to be killed.

Halt:Can you guys please stop speaking in very long sentences and do haha funny memes and references.

Timothy:no

Seek:yes

Eyes:Watcha doin

Timothy:Eyes, if I tell you were in a fanfiction and every action, word, and even our personality is controlled by a random guy in his basement known as whatamIdoing73. Wait doesnt this mean I was supposed to say this and if I had free will I would actually not believe this "conspiracy theory crap."

Eyes:Yes I believe that, also timothy stop being a philosopher we obviously have free will. Wait was I scripted to say that or do I truly have free will

Seek:shut up or Im going to shoot everyone including whatamIdoing73 who is probably non-existent. Anyways we recruited every doors entities except shadow, timothy's plan should work better if eyes is involved.

Halt:Alright, Im going to set up the stuff for the plan, if you find a tsar bomb behind a closet ignore that and have a nice day.

(Halt gets back in the map)

Halt:So hide, are you sure I can hide the nuclear bomb behind this closet.

Hide:sure lol I dont see a problem.

(Back out of bounds)

Timothy:So here is the plan. While shadow is minding his own business we tell halt to explode tsar bomb, somehow.then figure will america him and countinue figuring.Oh yeah and seek run towards shadow menacingly and attack him so he will wish that his dad never left for the milk so he could protect him.Eyes convince shadow to have a staring contest with you(Spoiler alert)He won't win.Screech will say pssst until shadows eardrums explode, maybe screech will even bite shadow.Glitch will be glitch and teleport us to random places.Hide will make sure that shadow can never hide from us.Rush will headbutt shadow, Ambush will headbutt shadow multiple times in a row.Jack will use heart attack on shadow.Window will manipulate the code somehow to finish off shadow.

Eyes:And you, Timothy?

Timothy:You will see.

20 minutes later

Timothy:So I have tracked down shadows location, let us execute the plan.

Everyone except shadow and timothy:Lets do this!

Shadow:Ah, what a lovely day.Things will definitely go in my way and I wont die.

Halt:Yo shadow, Im gonna explode this bomb and you cant stop me.

Shadow:How?

Halt:Gmod physics

Halt explodes the bomb

Glitch:T̸͓͊i̵̯̙͂̽m̵̗̎è̸͙̊ ̵̥͚̽̃t̵͍͝ò̷͙̤͌ ̴̫̀̎t̶̥̞̑̾e̶̙͆l̷̢̢͋͌e̴͑̑͜p̸̲̮̊̑o̶̮̜̊͠r̸̡͌̄t̶̨͔̎̔ ̵̱̩̋y̸̭͒͠o̸͕̟͒̈́û̴̡́ ̸̰͋é̸̘̕v̷̛̦̀e̷̮̣̿͠ŕ̵͈̠͠y̴̢͈̓ ̴͇̜͊͆3̵͆͂͜0̵̘̟̽ ̵̢̤̓s̴̲̈́ĕ̷͍͒c̸̲̏͘ò̴̦̰n̸̟͌ḑ̴͉̆̀s̵̘͒

Seek:Get over here!

Figure:America

Figure proceeds to shoot shadow 20 times with a pistol.

Shadow:If you think thats going to stop me your wrong.

Shadow opens a portal to the ninth dimension 

Timothy:Oh wow, I worked 69,420(funny number) years on a plan just for it all to go to waste.

Eyes and screech:Hold up, wait a minute.

Eyes:I challenge you to a staring contest

Shadow:its on

Screech:psssst x99999999999999

Shadows eyes and ears proceed to burn

Ambush and rush:Im about to end this mans whole career

Before Ambush and rush could hit shadow, he sent them to the ninth dimension

Shadow:You are never going to beat me.

The guiding light sends rush and ambush out of the portal

The guiding light:When times are desperate, I will help.

Jack jumpscares shadow while rush and ambush are headbutting shadow

Shadow:I have to get out of here!

Shadow hides in a closet

Every other doors entity:Where did shadow go?

Hide:Hello there.

Hide then proceeded to kick shadow out of the closet

Shadow:Trust me, its not that easy to kill me. 

Shadow sends everyone except glitch to the ninth dimension

Glitch:Ų̷̜̥̈̕h̷̭͕͗̎͘ ̶̨̘̥́ǵ̷͕̕͝ų̴̺͘y̵̦̤̿s̸͕͔̹̄̉͗?̸͔̻͆̑̕

Timothy:GUIDING LIGHT, TELEPORT US QUICKLY.

Guiding light:Its not that simple

Shadow:Well I gotta give you credit, you were actually very close to beating me. But you have to always remember this, I AM INVINCIBLE.

Window:Repeat that again, shadow.

Shadow:Little window, I said that I am INVINCIBLE.

Window:We will test that out real quick, timothy get me access to roblox studio

Timothy: Uh ok, dont know how that's going to help

Window gets on roblox studio

Window:Prepare to be deleted 

Shadow:I am immune to deletes bro.

Window:Well yesterday while you were too busy reading doors fanfictions, I managed to steal your delete shield.

Shadow:No, this cant be.

Window:bye bye

Window deletes shadow, thus summoning WhatamIdoing73 

Every doors entity:Mission completed, unexpectedly.

Timothy:Roblox studio sure is a good plot device, WhatamIdoing73 

WhatamIdoing73:It sure is, jimmy.

Eyes:hey I see something on the ground. Its his medications.

Timothy:hey WhatamIdoing73, here are some pills.

WhatamIdoing73:Thank you jimmy, Im going to try them

WhatamIdoing73 snaps back to reality after taking his medications

WhatamIdoing73:Thank you kind gentlemen, as a reward I will teleport you all back to the roblox game known as doors.Why did I even make a wattpad account and decide to make this fanfiction.

All the doors entities except shadow return to the game.

Glitch:Oh hey guys, what happened while I was gone.

Figure:I was figuring to much, but I can still remember what happened let me tell ya.

Meanwhile at Lsplash

Lsplash:Oh, all the doors entities are back except shadow, I will just remake him.

Back to the doors entities 

Figure:Well who is ready to do some trolling.

Every other doors entity except guiding light:I love doing some trolling

Guiding light:I hate doing some trolling, unless its april fools.

The ending, for real this time