grumpy puppy

Aside from being an honest and patient person,  many people would also say that Leni is a funny person without even trying — if you'll ask her former staff, they would probably say that she's the most witty boss that they ever had.

She also loves to tease her staff whenever they are in a meeting, just to lighten the atmosphere during work hours.

People say that couples tends to balance each other, right? If the other one is the happy go lucky one then the other half is most probably the serious one. In this case, Risa is the latter. Although she loves it naman whenever Leni would randomly play pranks on her, parang bata lang. Kahit minsan napipikon na rin sya, pero nagkakabati rin naman sila kasi hindi nya rin matiis.

When Leni finally discovered the tiktok app on her phone that her staff downloaded for her, she almost spent half of her free time scrolling on the app. If most people are consuming tiktok to probably get a bunch of disinformation, Leni is using it to get new couple prank ideas for Risa.

Just like today, she decided to pull the "not saying 'i love you' back prank."

"Do you need anything else pa ba, love?"

"Hm, nothing na. Chocnut nalang siguro. Thank you, darling!"

Risa is going for a quick grocery shopping at the mall near their condo, she didn't bother to ask Leni if she wants to go with her since sandali lang naman. It's just a 15 minutes walk. She just need to grab the missing ingredients for her carbonara.

"Okay got it, i love you!"

"Okay," Leni nonchalantly replied.

Risa stops herself from going outside, looked back at Leni, frowning. "Baby, did you forget something?"

Leni puts on her serious thinking face, pretending to think, "Mhm, parang wala naman. Chocnut lang talaga."

She looked at her wife, still standing near the door, waiting for something.

"I love you, love."

Leni hums in response, not even moving an inch from the couch she's sitting down comfortably and just continued reading the book that she's holding.

Risa let out a sigh, "Okay, sinasadya mo gawin 'yun 'no?"

"Ang alin?" Leni feign innocence

"Say it back," Risa sounds more serious now, her eyebrows meeting together in concentration.

She walks towards Leni, sitting next to her grumpily. "Hindi na ako aalis. Say it back," her expression softens a little, her eyes are almost pleading Leni.

"Hindi na ako aalis," Leni playfully replied, showing her dimpled smile.

"Hey. Hindi 'yun!"

Risa yearns for it. Just a simple confirmation of reciprocated love. Between the two of them, she is the one who always like to say "i love you" even on the most random moments. Just the other day, bigla nalang nya pinanggigilan yung cheeks ni Leni while showering her with i love yous.

Besides, ayaw nya dumating sa point na nagsisi sya kasi hindi nya nasabi na mahal nya 'yung asawa nya.

"Wifey." Leni laughs softly, finally giving in. She cups her face tenderly and caresses her cheek with her thumb.

"I love you," Leni left a kiss on Risa's forehead.

"I love you", on her nose.

"I love you", on her cheeks.

"I love you", on her lips.

Risa's face eases into a appealing smile.

"Ah, there. Better now. Mas maganda ka kapag wala 'yang simangot mo, you look like a grumpy puppy earlier,"

"What now?"

"Wala," Leni kisses her lips again.

"Anong grumpy puppy?"

"I love you, darling!" Leni gets up and makes her way to the kitchen to grab her cheetos, giggling to herself.

"What grumpy puppy?" She asks again with serious voice, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Leni!" Risa follows Leni to the kitchen making her laugh again.