5

The next morning I woke up to find Parker gone once again, so I got up to look for him. As I made my way out of the room, I could here the sound of a guitar playing. I looked out on the patio, and Parker was sitting there just playing his guitar and singing. I smiled watching him, he was working on a new song. He just looked so at ease and his face was so cute when he was focusing on something.

I walked out to the patio, and he paused and looked up and smiled when he saw me, "Good morning I hope I didn't wake you up."

I smiled and shook my head, "Nope I woke up and noticed you weren't in bed so I went looking for you."

He patted the seat next to him, "Come join me."

I sat next to him, "So whatcha working on?"

He handed me the paper that he had been writing on and so I started reading the lyrics he had written, "Parker these are amazing."

His face lit up at my words, "You really think so?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes. It's so good Parker."

He smiled, "I'll play and you sing."

I watched him as he started playing the chords he had been playing when I first walked out here, and then I started singing the words he had written down and adding some things in where I felt necessary. After I finished singing, I noticed Parker had quit playing. I looked at him confused, "Why did you stop playing?"

He smiled, "Just wanted to listen to you sing. You're amazing Emmy."

I felt my cheeks heat up and my stomach was erupting in butterflies, "You are the sweetest person ever Parker McCollum."

He smiled and pulled me closer to him, "Just telling you how I see it. You seriously are so fucking talented."

I smiled, cuddling into him, "That really does mean a lot to me P. You have no idea how glad I am that I ran into you."

He smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of my head, "Me too. I will always be your biggest fan, just please don't forget me when you get all big and famous."

I giggled, "I'll try not to."

He laughed, "Ok good I'm taking your word for it."

I smiled, and kissed his cheek, "Thank you for believing in me P."

He smiled, "I know you are going to go far with your talent. You are amazing, and I can't wait to see you grow."

I smiled, hugging him tight, "How did I get so lucky? You literally make me feel like I actually have a chance of making it in the music industry."

He held me tight, "You need so much more confidence in yourself Em. If you could see yourself through my eyes, then you would know why I think you are so beyond amazing. Don't let anyone ever make you think you won't be able to make it because I know you will."

I could feel myself falling for Parker, he was seriously the sweetest most genuine person that I had ever met. He really made me feel like I was literally capable of doing anything I wanted.

We soon finished the song, and as we were finishing it up he got a call from his manager. So he stepped into the other room to take the call, and left me sitting there wondering what the call could possibly be about. Parker was supposed to have a few days off, so what could his manager possibly be bothering him about.

After about an hour Parker finally walked back out on to the patio where he had left me, he ran his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry about that..."

I smiled at him, "It's fine."

He took a seat next to me, "Emma, my manager wants to meet you. He saw some of the pics of us together out and about and he thinks that we should try fake dating for publicity. He thinks it could really help your career as well as mine."

I couldn't believe what Parker was saying, "Wait, so you're saying that he wants us to act like we are a couple just in the public eye?"

He nodded, "Yeah pretty much. He thinks it would just be very beneficial for the both of us."

I nodded, "Yeah I get what you're saying. Do you think we should do it?"

He nodded, "Yeah I think it would be great for the both of us."

I thought for a moment before speaking, "Yeah I think we should do this."

He smiled, "One of us should make a post on insta."

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah I will post one."

emmarollins

liked by parkermccollum and 9753 others

emma rollins you make me happy

tagged parkermccollum

view all 1,278 comments

user1 omg

user2 um who's this chick?

user3 why her??

user4 omg i'm so happy

user5 this is too cute

parkermccollum you make me happier

user6 i'm so happy for y'all

user7 was not expecting this at all