Chapter - 27

It was a night time. All three of them were putting food on the dining table.

The doorbell rises at their door.

As the wangji opens the door, He see that there was a wei ying who was wearing a black shirt and black jeans pants.
Seeing him, wei ying while smile says.

Wei ying - Hello lan zhan !
wangji - ( in a light smile) hello!

Wei ying - Lan zhan You look great in a white shirt and white pants.

Wangji - you too!?

wei ying comes inside with wangji, seeing him zewu jun and sizhui  says hello !

Sizhui - Thanks I thought you won't come!

Wei ying ( in his mind) I didn't want to come but I didn't even wanted to eat bitter gourd vegetable.

Zewu jun - ( in smile) It was more happy ever to see you again.

Wei ying - ( in smile) of course zewu jun.

All four of them sit down to have food at the dinning table. The wangji gives wei ying some spicy food. after eat this dish wei ying says.

Wei ying - it so good. Have you guys made this at home?

Zewu jun - wangji made this.

Wei ying - ( looking towards wangji he says) lan zhan you should have be a chef. How did you become an artist?

Sizhui - You are right, Dad cooks very well.

wangji- wei ying, sizhui told me that you met on the way yesterday.

Wei ying - what on the way??

wei ying starts looking at sizhui.

As soon as wei ying was  going to speak "no". sizhui kicks on his leg.

Wei ying - Ahhhh, Auchhh!

Wangji and zewu jun both ask to him.

Both - what happen??

Wei ying - Yeahh yeahh Yes, sizhui was met me on the way and he asked me for the night dinner.
( in his mind) This boy could not kill a little softer. What if my leg broke ?

Sizhui - I said to you dad, master wei is not angry with you.

As soon as wei ying was  going to speak "no". again sizhui kicks on his leg.

Wei ying looks towards sizhui and tells wangji.

wei ying - ( says in cracked voice) yeah I'm not angry with you at all.

Wangji - Then why didn't you pick up my call and why didn't reply my any messages ?

Wei ying turns at wangji and He does not understand what will he say, then sizhui says.

Sizhui - master Wei told me that He was a bit busy. I am right??

Wei ying - When did I tell?

sizhui says hitting on the wei ying's leg.

Sizhui - Remember what I told you? Requ....

Wei ying -  ohh yeah yeah he is right I was a little busy that time.

All those people start eating their food.

As soon as the food of those people is over, zewu jun and suzhui stands up.

Zewu jun - Master Wei , we go  now.

Wei ying - what? Where are you going?

Zewu jun - I have to go to my friend's house for some business work and uncle is coming tomorrow  after business trip, I will come with uncle tomorrow.

Wei ying - And you sizhui??

Sizhui - I am going to jingyi home today is our movie night !

Actually, it was sizhui's  plan that if both of them would leave them  alone, then maybe wangji would confess his feelings for wei ying.

Before leaving, sizhui secretly says in the wei ying's ear, don't tell dad anything.

They both leave and the wangji starts clean all the things.

wei ying starts looking wangji's house. He sees that there was a photo frame on the wallpaper, Which had the wangji, zewu jun, lan qiren and sizhui, sizhui was little kid in this photo maybe he was 5-6 years old.

wangji sees that, since before some time wei ying was looking at the same photo.

Wangji - wei ying??

Wei ying - ( He look toward wangji ask) Why isn't sizhui's mom in it?

Wangji - she is died, when sizhui was young.

wei ying feels that Lan zhan's wife died when sizhui was young and He should not ask to Lan zhan about such a thing.

Wei ying - well, lan zhan have you made this painting ! but why didn't you draw those two people's faces?

The painting was of two people standing in a big rock near Spring and looking down. It was shown from the back side. One was in the white color Rob's,   and one was in the black Rob's.