Chapter Sixteen: Katsuki

Our Deku was in danger. I had no idea how to find the one responsible for all of this, or if they were even in this world with the villain.

          "Katsuki." Rin whispered in my ear as I sat on a cafe bench. "We're gonna figure this out."

          "I wish I could believe that." I sighed. "I just don't know if we can. What if the person that brought him here didn't come with him? Then we can't ever send him back."

          "What if we kill him?" Shigaraki butted into our conversation.

          "Heroes can't kill." I reminded him.

          "Heroes can't, but villains can." He nudged.

          "Are you suggesting that we let you take care of him?" I asked.

          "He's a villain that killed my people. I'll take care of the brat for you. Do we have a deal?" He asked.

          "What's in it for you?" I asked.

          "Revenge. And of course, you heroes would be indebted to me." His cracked lips spread into a creepy grin.

          "Killing him should be a last resort." Ichigo stepped in.

          "Ichi's right. We shouldn't kill him first thing. We have to try to find a way to send him home." Rin agreed.

          "Fine. You won't owe me anything. I'm giving you one week to figure out how to send this bastard home. If you can't, he's mine to kill." His raspy high-pitched voice echoed in my head.

          Killing him might work since he will no longer be part of any living world but our world of the dead. I heard Professor Deku's voice.

          We have to find a better way. I told him.

          I'm not sure there is one, Kacchan. My Deku told me.

          What do you mean?

          I mean there hasn't been any other's that we know of, this could have been an accident that the wielder either doesn't know about or doesn't know how to fix. The wielder may not even be in your world since a quirk like that has never been registered there. This quirk could be from that villain's world.

          My mind went blank for a minute. I knew he had a point, but my Deku was saying that killing him might be the only way? That wasn't like him.

          "Is that really the only way?" I whispered to myself. Rin massaged my shoulders for a minute to relax me before pulling on my arm. "What is it, Rin?"

          "What's the verdict?" She asked gently.

          "The professor version of Deku said that killing this villain Deku may be our only option. Because he's alive if we kill him then he won't be a part of any living universe anymore. And the theory is that if he dies everything in the other world will be restored and he will be trapped there with the rest of the dead. But we're heroes. We don't kill." I told her. "I don't think I could kill him even if I wanted to try. He's got Deku's face."

          "Let's take this to Eraser Head and see what he says about it." Rin told me.

~A Few Hours Later~

          "If that's the only option, we will have to make an exception. We can't destroy the balance for our own sakes. The question is, who should do it?" Mr. Aizawa sat back, crossing his arms.

          It has to be you. I heard our Deku's voice echo in my head.

          Why me?

          He will target you above anyone else. In his universe you are the number one hero and he is the number one villain. They are rivals and enemies to the very core of their existence. However, you died in his universe, by his hand. He will surely come for you here too.

          "Bakugo?" Mr. Aizawa nudged me gently. "Are you okay? You spaced out."

          "Our Deku explained what I have to do." My face must've been grim because Mr. Aizawa pulled me into his arms.

          "We will all be here to help you when the time comes. Don't do anything reckless. We're all with you, if you need anything let us know."