9

I dropped all my books and bag on the ground and held my mouth, trying not to vomit but I failed.

Everone in the hallway turned to the direction of my locker as I dashed to the bathroom.

As I briskly walked to the bathroom I bumped shoulders with Dana.
Felix turned to me and asked me if I was okay but I ignored him.

I burst through the toilet doors and released every thing into the sink.

" HEY! WHAT THE-"
Dana paused when she saw the state I was in.

"Omg Lottie hold up her braids up... And the two strands in front too!!!"

Lottie did as the older girl said and held my my hair up.
When I had puked out my whole breakfast, Dana called up Rubie and Jade on her phone.

I slid down onto the ground and held my head in my hands.

Lottie turned on the tap to wash away the vomit, and when she was done she used a tissue to clean the vomit the got to my hair.

"gurl are you okay?" Dana said and handed me some tissues to clean my mouth with.

In a matter of seconds Rubie and Jade burst through the bathroom door.

"Are you okay?"
"Dana called us so we came over immediately."
They began bombarding me with questions that I didn't want to answer.

" we know you saw a dead boy in your locker."
Jade said calmingly as she bent down to my level.

I slowly turned towards her and put my hands down, they had all gathered around me and squatted.
I felt weak and tired all a sudden. They had all gathered around me and I felt like I was suffucating.

And as usual my palms got sweaty and my feet began to burn up.

"yeah... It wasn't Miso who found a dead body in her looker.. It was Jade.
You see, Jade found Miso's dead body in her locker."
Rubie confessed.

"yeah the boys found bloody body parts in their lockers, Lottie had the books in her locker soaked in blood... And I.."
Dana paused as if she had forgotten how to speak causing us all to be somewhat frightened.

" I saw a message written in blood on my locker ' Truth or Dare.'  and that was only this morning so i cleaned it up before anyone else saw it. "

Lottie nodded her head in agreement to what Dana said while the two girls and I were flabbergasted by her confession.

Everone stayed silent, no one knowing what to say or do, we were frightened but curious about what was going on.

" Let's all meet up again..." I said out of the blue.
Their eyes now focused on me and what I was saying.

"what!"
"pardon?"
"no way"
I heard them say, but I meant what I said and I didn't not hesitate to repeat my words.

"I said... Let's all meet up again.... Look don't you guys find it odd that we were the only ones who found blood related stuff in our lockers?"

They looked at me as if they had  just seen a ghost, but Rubie eyes were on the ground , she looked like she knew something we didn't, like she was hiding something.

" look, yesterday all ten of us hung out yesterday and then Rubie's... incident... happened and now dead bodies and freshly cut body parts in our lockers?"

"You have a point.." Jade agreed the moment she grasped what i was trying to say.

Gradually they all agreed to what I was saying and we decided to meet up.

"I'll call up the guys and tell them to meet up at our dorm."

Dana said getting up from her squatting position and fixing her jeans skirt and top along with her hair.

"Hey guys.."
Lottie announced in a worried tone while reading something on her phone.

We had all gotten up from the floor and began fixing up our clothing.

My bell jeans got crumpled so i began adjusting it when Lottie spoke.

"what.. What is it?" we chorused a reply.

" Because of the whole dead bodies incident the school is going on a ' break '. On Sunday all students should be out of the school."

Indeed we were saddened by the news but glad.

"so classes have ended, in order for us to go pack our stuff right.?"

" sure."