→𝐛𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧 • 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Warnings: smut!! also unprotected sex (reader is on the pill it's ok tho)
(afab reader)
(also reader is gender neutral so everyone can enjoy the smut, no pronouns are used tho bc this is in first person the whole story)
kinks: slight denial kink?, pretty vanilla overall

This takes place in 74', which would make Bjorn 18.

"Ah, damnit

"Ah, damnit.." Bjorn cursed under his breath. He's been in the living room for hours, trying to perfect a piece he'd learned on the piano.

I stood by the doorway, watching as he started over time and time again.

"Bjorn, you've been trying to play that song for 2 hours now, it's almost 8." I state, matter of factly.

"Just give me a minute, (Y/n), I almost got it, I swear." He says, biting his bottom lip in concentration. I roll my eyes, and walk over to him.

I sit beside him on the seat, "Baby.. please just call it a night, for me?" I say, tucking a few stray hairs behind his ear.

He turned his head and looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of his.

"You play beautifully, Bjorn, and you deserve a break for now, okay?" I take his hand in mine and smile.

He gave me a genuine smile and looked into my eyes with much love.

"I love it when you care about me."  He said, placing soft kisses to the crook of my neck. I giggled slightly at the feeling.

"Bjorn!" I laugh, feeling the kisses come to an end.

"(Y/n), Darling?" Bjorn asked, cupping a side of my face in his hand.

"Yes?" I answered, confused by the question.

"Have I ever told you just how pretty you are?" He asked, as I felt his hot breath against my face.

"I-uh, don't remember." I say, trying to relocate my mind from thinking about how unbearably hot he was looking right now.

He laughed for a second before speaking. "Well, maybe I should show you how pretty you are, do you think that'll help you remember, gorgeous?"  His eyes felt darkened, and full of lust.

"I-I- uh well-"

"Use your words, pretty." He said, cutting off my stuttering. His thumb tracing over my bottom lip ever so slightly.

"What do you mean by show me?" I asked, noticing how closer and closer he was inching towards my face.

"You'll see."  He closed the gap between us with a kiss full of love and lust. He slightly licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly obliged.