Prolouge

Alison-

Boyfriends

When you have a boyfriend, you should feel like you're at the top of the world.

So when I met Leo I was, happy.

Leo had beutiful smooth hair and a tomboy sense of style that made other girls drool. He was artistic and creative, he had a smile like a little boy in a candy store. He brightened every room he entered.

You might be thinking I did what I did because I thought was too good for him. But it's the complete opposite.

I had somebody to come home to everynight, somebody was there to save me.

But you know what they say about hope, it breeds eternal misery.

But we drifted apart like ones always do, not to be cliche but it wasn't Leo, it was me.

I'm a bad girlfriend,
You tell me your birthday I'll forget again.
Flirting at his workplace, then I'll search through his bags.
I can see you calling, I'm not answering

After I lost all interest in his love I stayed because he gave me all his money.

His mom has always hated me, thinks I'm fucking lazy. He dropped all his friends after they tried to tell him that I'm crazy.

I've done shit I can't even forgive, guess I better get used to it

Boyfriends

I like all kinds of boys, I don't discriminate. After all, we all end up the same

I take my art very seriously, so when Leo would make mistakes we would fight for hours, don't get me wrong, you can't go wrong in art. But you can go wrong with a question of my ability.

I'm such a siren that you'll gravitate towards me, hate or love, it'll be about me. Mother used to say I should be careful of who I play with.

I layed my head upon pillows of all I had learnt. I could make somebody feel special them trick them into becoming my slave.

I'm one of a million, more like of a billion, I didn't think it was cheating if I was kissing other women.

Boyfriends

I was a bad to all of my boyfriends. Now I'm just bad at hiding them.