Aoi Sangu ∣ Love needs time

↠ Angst and fluff ↞

"You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the others loves irrelevant"

Y/n's POV

"Of course you can continue with serving him like the dog you are for him. He only sees you as his secretary, but you still get your hopes up that he might loves you the way you do. Let me tell you sweetheart, your love is toxic. It isn't good and you are blind and acting dumb even though you are very intelligent. It's such a waste of potential and it is sad."

I turned around after slamming her brutal facts in her face. Maybe I wanted to give her time to process the things I said to her calmly or I hoped that it finally opened her eyes. It was my way of helping and expressing my love to her. I wasn't good at expressing my feelings, thanks to my family, but I tried to for her.

"Kureto-kun doesn't sees me as a dog! And even if I would turn my back on him, you wouldn't treat me better! You are even colder than he is! Don't say things about love when you have no plan on how to express feelings! You - You egoistic girl! You cold hearted freak! You-"
Before she could end the sentence ,she let herself fall on the floor while crying bitter tears.
I originally came to tell her from our arranged marriage, until she went with a bright smile to Kuretos office. She told me in her happiness that she wanted to confess her 'undying' love to him and then everything took its course.

"Why are you so cruel Y/n..? What did I do to you...?" It was barely a whisper in the empty corridor, but it felt like she threw a knife right into my heart.

"I am not that cruel. I originally came to announce that we will marry and before you start to shout at me, it is arranged from our families. So we can't do anything against it. You didn't do anything to me, I just wanted you to prevent yourself from embarrassing yourself in front of Kureto that's all. Now that you know that you are going to be my wife, you can still run to him and tell him everything together with your undying love for him if that's what you want. Go ahead, I won't stop you again," With a shrug of my shoulders I went to my room.

"I hate you Y/n..." and her sobs started to get quiet the further I went away from her.

I know that you hate me because I am right...
The door to my room closed and I started to get some work done.

The next few weeks were quit dull for me. The only things I did were work and occasionally deciding what plates match with the rest of the wedding dishes. Unlike me, Aoi looked like she hadn't slept these last few days and sadness flickered in her eyes everytime she was in the same room with me. Her green eyes didn't even glanced in my direction. It made me feel bad, but I couldn't let that egoistic and self focused idiot get such a beautiful and intelligent girl. She was extraordinary and special. A person like Kureto who didn't worships her the way she deserves to be praised and treated, should even get the attention of such a loyal girl. I didn't understand what she saw in him.