chapter 1

TSK, TSK.... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

The sun rose into the sky and exposed the messed-up room on the 13th apartment in the Kuduo Estate. though this was a third-class estate, the place was indeed neat and many witnesses to this, but this apartment has distorted the entire conjecture.

A young man of age 24 rose and went to take his bath to prepare for work. He was LOMBO. He lost his family at a tender age and lived with his aunty when he was five. Sadly, she also passed on when he turned fifteen. He worked hard in school and got first class university after high school. He won many scholarships and got out of the university with amazing grades. He got hired in an engineering firm where he got a decent pay, although it was not high.

His girlfriend, BASTI, a very young and eloquent girl with superb external features had called last night that, they should meet at Holiday Breakfast. So, he had to be quick this morning. Yes, he had to be quick. He took out the shirt he bought a few days back and wore it. He set out of his house, and he sat on his old Honda car, but fumes were seen answering the call. He accelerated all the way to his destination.

Lombo went to the restaurant. He saw her but not with her usual smiles. His heart skipped a second. Was his nightmare coming true? There was a rumor at his workplace that, the most famous playboy and third generation rich grandson of Senior Woda, Zanta Woda. He assured himself it was a misconception. He went over and sat opposite her and smiled.

"What sup. What are we taking for..." but he was cut off before he could finish?

"Lombo, let's get straight to the point, okay. You see I am a beautiful girl and can be said to be the city's prettiest.", she said pausing. That was entirely true.

She continued, "If people ask, so who are you seeing, I feel ashamed to tell them it's you. Let's stop this pitiful, no going, useless, unprofitable relationship. Let's get over this".

Whatever she said was true, she was too beautiful for him, but he still didn't get it, he was handsome a little you know.

"Basti, is it true you hang around with that jerk that treats ladies as shit?", he asked.

"So, what if I do", she answered with sense of anger in her voice.

Lombo was speechless. He got up to leave but looked at her for the last time and left. When he reached the door, he saw a man talking to her and it felt like a pickaxe has dug his heart out. He begun to sweat and could feel something watery running down his pants. Is this how it felt to be broken hearted.

Fuck that Woda guy, if he had a shovel, he would have hacked his head open. When did he offend him? Why was he, his target? why couldn't he choose any other girl, to hell with him and his money. So, what if he is rich, does he have to take his little darling. He heard the horn of a car and realized he was in the middle of the road.

Shit! Where was his car? He had left it at the restaurant. He quickly crossed the road after a second horning. Damn! Why can't life be fair. He felt lonely.

He didn't know where he was going but kept on walking. He knew he had no reason to live this wretched, god forsaken shitty life. He saw a woman with a little girl at the other side of the road. How he had wished to have a daughter with Basti.

He saw them run over from the other side attempting to cross the road. The girl went back to fix her slippers. He saw a tanker from nowhere approaching the girl with high speed. No! he had to save the girl from there, but he was hit by a tanker.

Shit! why was the driver driving so fast even though it was red light. He knew what was foolish and was about to die but he was somehow excited since he had done something good which could be important than money, he saved the little girl's life. He heard the girl crying and saying," Someone save uncle!". He felt even more joy, but he had to leave here and face judgement. He closed his eyes and then prepared to die like legend.

He heard, "Young master, Young master, wake up its time for breakfast". He opened his eyes and saw he was on a bed and a young girl with a beautiful face was looking at him.

"F****! tsk, tsk, tsk...how is this possible?"