chapter 5

FACE SLAPPING SOVERIGN (1/2)

Dan took Lindi's hands and walked to his mother's residence.

"Mother, I'm here"

Dan saw a pretty woman walking towards him. Wow is this my mother, she's a true beauty. Dan felt a little uneasy because in his previous world, he didn't know his parents.

"What have you done again" the woman said.

"Mother I'm an honest and cool person what bad thing can I do" dan replied

"Hmph, you think I believe you, who's that little girl with you"

"You mean Lindi? I saw some men carrying her to the slave market to sell her but as a good and upright person like me, how can I stay still and watch them. I bought her from one of those evil miniatures and took her in as my little sister" dan said as he puffed his chest out.

The woman looked at him. Did this fool go to fool with someone, and the girl left her with him?

"you're saying she's your sister? so she's my daughter" she said with a sense of excitement.

Damn! who would've thought this woman wanted a daughter.

"Daughter, I'm your mother okay. Come, come into your mother's room. Let's go", she said and took Lindi away.

The heck, even though Lindi looked so cute and adorable but this...

Dan left his mother's residence. He planned to go out today.

"Young master, are you going out" a man asked Dan.

Dan turned. It was the man that his grandfather had sent to come and deliver the pills.

"Yes, is there any problem"

"No, no, just that the oldmaster said I should protect you anywhere you go"

"Mmm, okay what's your name"

"I'm Bonda"

"Okay Bonda, let's go"

...

Two young men were seen walking the street of the capital. One was in plain white and walked with ease as if the world belongs to him and the other, with a sword in hand was enjoying the scenery.

According to the predecessor's memory, there is a pill shop somewhere here. Showing off his prodigal essence, someone walked towards their direction.

"Ooh young master Dan, thank God that you are here. I've been searching for you" a fat young man said.

Dan knew this person, how was the predecessor's favorite friend. He was the eldest son of the minister of law and justice, Tan Zak.

"What bullsh*t are you spilling. Can't you see how pleasant I look. F**** off to the side and let me continue my path of prodigality" dan said.

Tan was not offended.

"Oooh my friend, not my brother Dan help me out just this once" Tan said while doing his eyes as if about to cry.

"Okay Fato, what do you want, be quick. I've not got all day"

"Thank you, you see I went to the casino and those bastards of the Duku family, they cheated and took my money"

"F****! Do you see me as a gambler! Scram! Before I release the firing squad on you"

What bullsh*t firing squad.

"No! my brother you must help. You're the only one that can help me"

"Okay, okay, chill Fato, how much did you lose"