chapter 2

NOT ONLY AM I RICH. I'M A PRODIGAL

"How is this possible" this only happens in novels right? Is it because he did something good, and God had given him another chance to redeem himself.

"I'm coming you can go", he said. The girl left and he realized that what he spoke now was not English.

He begun to rack his brains looking for answers. BOOM. Something begun to rush through his brain. He lives in a martial arts world. A world where the strong is the mighty and powerful. Children can even break huge rocks with ease. How is this possible? He had transmigrated and his soul is this, Dan Bali. He belonged to the Bali family, one of the top six powerful families in the great empire, Dense. He was the heir of this prestigious family and so was feared by many people of his age. Moreover, his father is Marshal Zen, popularly known as warking. All expected this young master to be talented like the rest of the of the other youngsters of the prestigious family but rather unfortunately, it was not so. He was not talented in anyway, academic, politics and even cultivation. One could say, even a donkey is better than him. All he was good at was squandering money and making trouble.

A smile formed on Lombo's face. Even though the predecessor was talentless at least he was rich.

"Haha if God has given me this life, why should I waste it" lombo said." I am no more Lombo I'm Dan Bali, the young master of the Bali family.", he concluded

He took his bath. He looked at his face and damn he was handsome. More handsome than those models and actors in his past life.

"Haha, I'm so lucky. I'm handsome and richer than that sh*ty round head, Woda" he said.

He decided to put his past behind him and enjoy this current life.

He got dressed according to the predecessor's memories and went out. He saw the pretty girl from earlier.

"Young master, the oldmaster is calling you to come for breakfast", she said.

She was Kelly and she was his maid.

"Who is calling me, is not like he's, my grandfather." Dan answered. He was a rich young master no one should be ordering him about. Yes, he was a prodigal, so he had to act tough.

BOOM! It hit him. He knew he had messed up. The person actually calling him was his grandfather, the person the predecessor feared the most.

Kelly's mouth was wide open.

"Eemm, Kelly leads the way" he said after rubbing his hand in his hair.

He saw a man who seemed more of like a middle-aged man sitting there. He had full grey hair. According to the predecessor's memories, this man is over a hundred years.

"You unfilial grandson, hurry up and sit, this Oldman has something to say".

Dan hurriedly sat and his grandfather looked at him.

"I heard assassins broke into your residence last night. Are you not supposed to be dead" the old man said.

A memory struck Dan and he realized that the predecessor died when one of the assassins cut him and escaped immediately. That was when he crossed. F***, who wanted to kill him.

"Haha, who can kill this handsome man in his home." Dan said and chuckled.

The Oldman knew this grandson of his is prodigal, but he never thought he would act so shameless and arrogant in his face. He knew his grandson feared him.

"You maggot, at the bottom of the food chain, next four month would be the entrance exam for Dense Academy. You better make sure you get into that academy or else you would have to sleep with the horses and brush their teeth. Since you want to be so useless." The old man said

F****, he would be demoted into a stable worker. He had not even begun to enjoy this luxurious life and he's already going to suffer? The thing is he didn't know much about cultivation.

"I would try", he said and runaway. How can hebe still when the fearsome old man is releasing so much pressure.