chapter 3

MY GOLDEN FINGER ARRIVES

Dan run out of the Bali Family estate. It was the first day of transmigration and already his existence as a rich young master has been threatened. He realized he had no knowledge of the cultivation of this world because the predecessor was too lazy and spends most of time with at brothels and gambling dens.

He needs to know about this cultivation bullsh*t

Before he's demoted to the stables. Moreover, his father, Zen Bali, warking would be arriving next month. He walked into the public library [actually meant for only nobles]. A woman approached him.

"Young master Dan, what a pleasant surprise to see you here at the library" she said with a little sense of disgust in her voice. He hadn't said his name but who didn't know him, he was the empire's no. 1 prodigal, popularly known for bringing troubles anywhere he went.

He smiled and said" I have come to see this old wretched building. I thought it had been abandoned but somehow people are here. Anyway, since I have graced you cheap folks with my presence, I might as well a thing here for I depart"

The woman frowned a little, if he was not a Bali, she would've slapped sense into his useless head.

"Young master the fee is 10 silver coins" she said. This was the reason why it's rare for commoners to come to the library, who would want 10 silver coins to just go away because of some books?

He took out a gold coin and handed it over to her.

"Keep the change" he said and flapped his hand like a real prodigal.

He walked deep inside the library. Someone called him.

"Young master Bali". Dan turned and saw a young man; he was his age. He saw that it was one of the young masters of the Duku family. The Duku family is one of the six powerful families. The had always been enemies of the Bali family.

"Oh, it's one of the youngsters of the Duku family. What's your first name? and what do you want to do with I." Dan said while smiling.

The other man frowned.

"Dan Bali why do you want to insult me. If your memory is that bad, then what are doing in the library in the first place. I remember your father used to carry you here to force you to read, you cried till your mama stepped in. Did your father threaten to hang you if you don't come here?" the other man said while holding his chin.

Dan looked at the young man as if he's talking rubbish. But what he said was true, the predecessor is a mummy's boy.

Dan ignored him and left. What's the point in wasting his breath on some insignificant farts like him.

Dan sat down at one corner of the library and a memory from his past life reached him. It was when he used to learn at the university library deep in the night; it was called Ghosting. He smiled and looked at the book he had picked, Beginning cultivation.

He deduced that cultivation was in realms and the highest was Godhood. The cultivation levels are:

[basic body refinement stage]

[golden core stage]

[earth stage]

[primodial stage]

[celestial stage]

[heavenly stage]

[great emperor stage]

[supreme stage]

[godhood]

From the book there was nine stages in all cultivation levels. Generally, there was no knowledge after the heavenly stage. It's been long since humans had someone with that cultivation level. Normally cultivators must tap into the power of the heave and the sky to be able to cultivate.

It was the dream of every cultivator to pass the celestial realm but it almost impossible. Even one who reaches the celestial realm is considered a genius and a national treasure since there are only a hand full of them in this world. Before one can cultivate and rich a higher level, solely depending on the pure energy would not make one cultivate very well.

Resources are needed to reach a higher level, that is why there are side occupations. Some are: alchemy, formation making, smithing, beast taming and many more.

He remembered that in novels all transmigrators have a golden finger where the heck is his. Without that won't he be a normal good-for-nothing idiot with 21st century knowledge?

Dan sighed and left the library to wander around and continue his wonder adventures. On his way to the gambling den, he saw a young girl who resembled the girl he had saved before he died. Does it mean his ex-girlfriend is here too? Or it's just a coincidence. The little girl was crying as three muscular men were holding her. Immediately Dan rushed to help her.

"Why are you three big men bullying my little sister" dan said

The men got rotted at the spot. Why was it so difficult to send this girl to the black market, they've even sent beats there. And the person no one in his right sense would want to mess up with is right Infront of them.

"Young master Bali, she is not your sister. She is a slave who I'm sending to the black market to be sold." One of the men who seem like their leader said.

Although it was called the black market it wasn't some sought of illegal place even though many illegal transactions are done there. In fact, the real boss behind the black market is the current emperor.

F****, if I get demoted to the stables, does it mean I can be sold to some manic who would abuse me because of my handsome face. Dan thought and was horrified.

"Mmm, this little girl looks like my sister, how does she cost." The three men were stupefied. It was common knowledge that the master of the Bali family has only a child. If this clueless fool wants to buy this, then why don't they extort him.

"Young master she costs 250 gold coins." The man said.

At first, they wanted to sell her for 50 gold coins but since he wants to buy, why don't they extort him.

So expensive. Dan thought.

"Okay follow me to my residence and I would settle the payment." Dan said.

They arrived at his house, and he paid them. They left while the little girl in rags stayed behind.

"Please master don't beat me" the little girl said.

He felt sorry for her.

"don't be scared. Call me elder brother. From now on I'll be your elder brother and protect you always." Dan said and touched the little girl's cheek.

The little girl smiled and there was sudden change in her emotions.

<<Ding! Congratulations for unlocking the super prodigy system>>

Several dings were heard but he was excited about the first one.

Dan was so happy. It seems this little one is the lucky key.

"Kelly, come and take my sister away and give her a bath. Take her to the eastern side. That would be her residence." He said.

He remembered the system in novels were in the minds of the transmigrators.

"System are you there", dan said

<<yes, my dear host>>

Finally, it was time to dominate the world and show them how a 21st century young master lives his life.

"Haha, who can stop me now" dan laughed like avillain.