Chapter 4 - How many subs?!?!

'Colette! Kids! Come here! I have big news!' I yelled from downstairs.

'What's up, honey?' Colette hurried.

'Look at this!' I twisted the monitor toward her.

She tried to look over but looked like she was struggling to hold Daxton so I took him from her. She got a little closer and had a look.

'4 million subscribers?!' She almost yelled.

'4 million subscribers!!' I laughed.

'That's amazing!' Colette celebrated, taking Daxton from me and bouncing him on her knee.

The kids finally came downstairs and asked what was going on.

'4 million subscribers!!!' Their mother yelled.

I swear she was the crazy one in this situation. Not me.

'Yay!!!! I just wanna be skinny 'n' rich!' Avia said, mimicking P'Trique.

I had to talk about that one and how she shouldn't really say that.

'We have 4 subscribers?' Brock smiled.

'No, buddy! We have 4 million!' I laughed.

'Mommy. Dad's making up a number.' Brock whined running over to Colette.

'What did he say?' Colette asked him.

'4 millon' Brock told her, trying to pronounce million correctly.

'That's a real number, sweetie! It's pretty big, huh! It's even bigger than 1 thousand!' Colette explained.

'Wow! It must be taller than me!' Brock awed.

The whole family laughed at Brock's joke he didn't even mean to tell a joke.

-

The kids got home from school and Gavin came up to my office.

'How was school, bud?' I asked, giving him a bounce.

'Good.' He said.

'Kiss any girls?' I hinted, turning the camera on.

'Nope. But Riley, Zach, Imogen, Charlotte and Mariam all say congratulations for 4 million subs!' Gavin laughed.

'Thanks guys!' I grinned, looking into the camera. 'That reminds me! Thank you so much for all the subscribers! It means a lot to us, huh Gav.'

'Yep.' Gavin replies dimly.

-

wow. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated the story in forever! right now susanne and i are at school and we finished all of our work, so of course, we go on wattpad. lol xD so one or two more chapters will probably be posted today! love you all! bye!!!! before i go, follow susanne on wattpad and instagram! her user is @shaytardslibrary k byeeeee xx -kate