VII.

"Luke- I can't marry him- Cassie, I can't do this" Cass cried, Cassie sitting beside her wiping her cheek, grabbing the sides of her face she stared into her eyes "Love, Darling, I know I wasn't very fond of him In the beginning- well considering- you know what, listen. I know you since you were just a baby, you're like my sister. So I will do a promise to you." Cassie pulled away her hands, rummaging in her purse, pulling out a pocket knife.

"Youre my blood sister. My blood-" she winced as she dragged the knife softly along her palm drawing blood, before taking Cass's hand and drawing the knife along there "your blood." she clasped their hands together "our blood." and with a teary smile Cass whispered "what would I do without you. You're literally all I need in life, can't we marry instead?" Cassie laughed and shook her head, kissing their intertwined hands "Sorry love, have to say you're luke's" "Shit" And with that the car was filled with laughter

As Cassie helped cass out of the car, she saw the girl's eyes look weirded out at the car that stood in front of the house. "Too nice to be southside" she mumbled, and Cassie nodded agreeing.

"Come on, let's see what's going on." Cassie said, Locking the car as Cass walked to the front door, fumbling with her keys, she dropped them and the door opened in front of her. There stood Luke. She froze, "ITS BAD LUCK TO SEE THE BRIDEEEEE!" Cassie yelled covering Luke's eyes, who laughed and tried to slap her hands off. Cass by now stood up and biting down her lip.

"Hellooooo? The last kiss I get from my fiance?" Cass stood there, her hands on her hips, Cassie letting go of luke who went toward Cass, pressing a kiss to her lips, Cassie Whistling, "Cassandraaaa!" a yell came, and an euphoric Carl running towards Cassie, hugging her.

"Guess who's here! Fiona-" he stopped and saw Cass standing there, looking at him shocked.

"She- she is here?" "Cassie!" Carl ran to his twin, "where's your dress?" "where is she?" Cass asked, pressing the keys into Luke's hand not looking at him as she walked into the living room. And there she saw her. Fiona.

And everything she imagined before came true, she was sitting there, and fiona didn't even notice, she was nervously looking at her fingers.

A tear escaped Cass's eye. She was here! Until she was thrown back by a small body squealing "Auntie Cassieee!" There was a small boy hooked to her waist, she looked confused and Fiona looked up and immediately stood up "Parker- let your aunt go-" "Parker..." Cass whispered, looking at the little boy who didn't want to let her go.

She kneeled down a bit and hugged him back "Oh you're a sweetheart, aren't you?" she whispered, Fiona smiled at the both, it seemed as if the whole family was now in the living room, Henry also having arrived.

"Mommy said she missed you, but I ain't supposed to tell her secrets" he shrugged his shoulders and Cass laughed, pushing the hair out of his face "of course you aren't." she stood up before pressing a kiss to the boy's hair, who immediately ran to his father.

Fiona was greeted by Cass hugging her tightly, "you came!" "couldn't leave my best creation alone on her big day" Fiona kissed her head, and Cass let out a cry as she pulled away, seeing Henry with Parker in his arms, running to him hugging both tightly "please tell me you're staying." the entire room was silent.

"We'll see." fiona mumbled. Lie number one.

Fiona helped Cass into her dress, "its my old one, I thought i'd lend you it..." "Thanks Fi..." Cass mumbled. The others gave the both a moment alone.

"So Parker?" "Sorry I stole your baby name" Fiona made a sorry face, and Cass laughed "i'll think of new ones" she joked.

It was silent. Fiona didn't know. She didn't know a lot about the new cass.

Who stood up, her hair curled, the dress on, her makeup done.

But she smiled at Fiona "Thanks Fi.. I just have to, go downstairs for a minute" she mumbled and Fiona furrowed her eyebrows as Cass wobbled out of the room.

For her, everything was spinning. For her all she wanted to do was find Carl, Carl, Cassie or Luke.

The last step of the stairs came and she held tightly onto the railing, she saw someone rushing to her "Cass- Cassie-" He picked her up, rushing her to the Couch, it seemed he was the only one left there.

He looked at her nervously, before seeing Henry enter the room "is she alright-" "no, Henry fetch me her bag" Luke quickly said, throwing off his uniform hat.

Henry didn't know what was happening, Luke rummaged through Cass's bag, pulling out her Finger pricker and saw Henry's face fall. By now fiona rushed down the stairs too, stopping on the last step.

Luke cursed as it showed she was beginning to be a bit low.

"Wheres her pump? Fiona-" "what pump?!" "Your sister has Diabetes type 1, I need her pump- you know what- forget it!" he said in a rush, pulling out a Glucose pack "here, chin up Cass, it's alright." he whispered, helping her. And Fiona just stared at horrified Henry.

It was like he was reliving his worst memories. His little girl, has the same thing that killed his mother.

Luke sat on the couch, putting Cass's head on his lap "You didn't know?" he asked quietly, brushing hair out of her face as she closed her eyes.

"No.." Henry whispered "6 months" "what?" Fiona asked, "6 months ago she found out she had it." Henry excused himself out of the room, causing Luke to look at Fiona in question "His mother had type 1 too..." "is she alright-" "She died, 4 years ago because of a diabetic coma. Cass is basically his daughter, I- I think he's a bit in shock" She tried processing all the info.

And Luke nodded, pressing a kiss to his soon wife's head