Gaara's Little Sister (Shippuden)

I walked down the long dusty dirt road to the one and only Sunagakure High School. My one true hell. I opened the doors to the main entrance and quietly walked in. My hair was longer now. Longer than any smart ninjas, so atleast I fit in a little. People stared at me as I walked to my designated locker. 376. I sighed as I opened it and grabbed books out of it. Some student had it before me but something happened to them and they left the school.

"Is that really her?"

"No! Yuki stay away she's a monster!"

"I heard she has a demon sealed inside of her, like that other freak Gaara."

"I heard she worked with Orochimaru, that guy that destroyed those exams in that one village." I frowned at the whispers.

Ignore them Airi. Im pretty sure that you could kill each and every one of them if you had the cha-

Zenaku! We will NOT kill ANYONE!

Whatever Pounig..

It's Anastasia...

'Guys! Seriously, shut up.' 

I rolled my eyes and shoved the books into my bag. I silently entered my first class as the bell rang and  took a seat in the back. 

"Your the new student correct?" The teacher asked and I nodded silently. He just glared and continued with his work. Great.Even the teachers hate me.

As people started filing in the seats started to fill up. A blonde girl with pink streaks in her hair stopped at my desk. I looked up to see her scowling with her hands on her hips.

"Your in my seat loser." I glared back. I may be a new student, but that doesn't mean you can push me around.

"It doesnt have your name on it. So it's fair game for anyone." Her face became furious and she growled.

"Get the hell out of that seat. Now." I glared back with a smirk.

"No." She screeched and was about to shove me out of the seat but the teacher caught her.

"Miss Nakamura, please find a seat that isn't taken." I stuck my tongue out at her as she huffed away.

The rest of the day went by silently until lunch. I sighed realizing I had packed none, nor had I brought money. I walked over to an empty table and sat down. I rested my head in my arms and waited for lunch to be over.

"Airi right?" The nakamura girl came up to me. She smiled kindly. If this is another Tsuyoi trick im not falling for it.

" Ya. What of it?" I spat out and glared. She smiled a little bit more, but it was sinister like.

"Oh, I just noticed you had no food and decided to drop some by.." She tilted her tray over my head and everything piled into a greasy disgusting mess on top of me. 

"Enjoy~!" She sang and skipped away to go kiss some guy. I got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Fuck all of this. Just fuck it.

I walked out of the school and back down the dirty road and into my house.

"Airi? Are you home already what time is i-" Temari came into the room and gaped at me.

"I fucking hate Yuki Nakamura." I growled and stormed up stairs. I slammed the door to my room and found gaara studying scrolls.

"Hey." I said and grabbed a towel. 

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked as he saw me and stood up quickly. His eyes showed worry.

"Some girl dumped her food on me." He growled.

"Who? I'll break her neck! Who?!" I sighed.

"Yuki Nakamura. Go ahead, I'll gladly watch you do it." I closed the door to our bathroom and stripped of all of my clothes. I stepped into the hot shower and washed all of the food out of my hair. 

So my first day of not being a shinobi...kinda sucked. I need Mr.Fluffykinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!