Chapter Two- Your gonna get bitch slappd til you aint got no more bitch to slap.

So, yesterday was put behind me. I was a new girl. Haha, as if. Temari spent three hours de-greasifying my hair. Then she spent another hour lecturing me on how I shouldn't leave school. I hate my family sometimes. I really do.OH! And guess what?!

While sitting here in hell, Naruto is training with Jiraiya, one of the great three sannins. And Sakura is training with Tsunade, also one of the great three sannins, and the hokage. And not to mention he-who-shall-not-be-named is most likely getting butt raped by Orochimaru or Kabuto.

I know it was my choice completely to quit being a shinobi, and I like that choice. I don't mind being normal for a while. I'm not fit, nor am I strong enough to handle the shinobi world. I should stick to what almost every other non-shinobi teenager does,

I uh....I haven't figured that out yet.

 I walked into school and blushed as I walked by my current crush. Ya. Um...  ^////^

His name is Tohma. That is all I know! Well he's blonde with green eyes. And he's wild. I met him yesterday, he was one of the watchers of my lunch.

"Oh look it came back." Yuki smirked. I stopped and turned to her.

"You seem to forget exactly who I am Yuki." I spat out. She rolled her eyes.

"Sweetie I know who you are. You are the drop out shinobi loser who couldn't handle a little rejection from her crush. You are the lowlife loser who failed the chunnin exams and the mission to get her friend back. Your the little whore of  that snake dude." I laughed, like full out laughed! It was funny hearing all of this honestly. Because the truth was,

"No, Yuki, Im the sister of the most powerful shinobi in this village. Im the friend of the soon to be Hokage. Im the girl who survived on her own in the chunnin exams. And since you have NO idea what its like to be in a dangerous situation other than a love triangle, let me tell you, that most of the contestants going in, didn't come out, that they REQUIRED you sign a form saying that if you DIE it wouldn't be their fault. Oh and lets not forget im the girl who almot killed Tsuyoi with her demonS. By the way, Orochimaru is in to little boys!" 

I smirked at her horrified face.

"So don't mess with me, or I'll kill you." Her and her friends screamed and ran away. 

I heard footsteps sound behind me. 

"That was pretty epic. No ones ever stood up to her like that." I turned around to see the one and only Tohma. Holy.Crap.

"So uh, I'm having this party tonight. Swing by." He smiled and I blushed. But reality started to sink in. I would be ridiculed and shunned at this party.

"Hey, everyone will be too wasted to even care your there Aira." Its Airi, but close enough! He's asking me to a party!! I wonder what wasted even means?

~~

So this is what wasted means. Everyones...drunk.  I sighed and sat in the corner as I watched everyone...dance? Ya. sure. "Dance". 

"First party?" I turned to look at another boy, with black hair that was somewhat messy, and not as trimmed as the boys at school.

"Your a shinobi." I noted with a small smile. He smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Ya, you noticed. Im Kaoru.What gave me away?" I pointed to his hair. He went cross-eyed trying to look at a piece of his bangs. I noted his features a bit more deeply this time. Well defined cheek bones, goregous dark blue eyes.He was stunningly pale and almost glowed in the dimly lighted room. It must be hard for him to work on moonlit nights, considering he would reflect, and then be a little less hidden. But if he's good enough he's got some tricks up his sleeve. 

He ran a hand through his hair and laughed. Not that many scars, he's a medical ninja. Enough scars to show he was in battle, and can fight, but not enough to show he was strong in Taijustu, and his fingers didn't look like he used many combat justus. They were rough and scarred from over use of chakra (which causes a burn, its really easy to put to much chakra into a justu). 

"Really? My hair?" I smiled and giggled.

"Ya, its not as shiny and refined as the other guys' here. Your a medical nin aren't you?" His eyes widened and he grinned.

"Ya! How did you know?" He gave me an incredulous, but pleasingly surprised  look. The multi-colored lights dance across his shocked faced.

"Your hands. They arent as rough as a ninjustu using ninja, and not as scarred as a taijustu using shinobi. But they are thin, and strong. And well mousterized please tell me what you use?" He laughed at my joke.

"Its all NAT-UR-AL. You must be a ninja too. Your skills at sizing me up are..well, nothing short of amazing." He smiled with bright white teeth and I smirked.

"Ex-shinobi. I quit. Im Airi, the girl who couldn't rescue that idiot." He gave out an 'oh' and gave me a bittersweet look.

"Hey, he was probably an asshole for leaving you and the village anyways.Let me walk you home before something bad happens and your brother kills me ok?" I grinned and laughed along.

"Ya, alright. He'll kill you for walking me home anyways. He doesn't like boys touching his precious lil sis."

"Heh, Gaara's Little Sister eh?" He hooked arms and walked away from the idiotic party together. I think I just made a friend...

Still where the heck is Mr.Fluffykinz. No im serious! That idiot is going to cook him for dinner! :( Or use him as some sort of sacrifice...0-0 

I'LL SAVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

**

Alright haha, not as funny as usual, but its a filler and fillers suck because they are fillers. Do the people that make up ideas for Naruto just sit there and say- OH! We need more ideas for the story that may or may not be relevant to the plot line but give out an episode for the viewers anyway!

Im saying this because- I finished Naruto. IM FINALLY ON SHIPPUDEN! KKYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :3 

I deserve a round of applaus for finally getting through those hundred episodes of pointless nonsense. Lol, as you can see this chapter was very discriptive. Sorry bout dat. I was being insecure of my writing. Now im going to go read some random crazy story (maybe even mine, which i do do by the way. Im not kidding. I've read some of GLS. Lol. Its fun! B/c it doesn't feel like im the author, i almost commented saying upload more..........ima blonde.(ya ya ya! B-L-O-N-D-E dont you wish you were me?!) so ya. IM BACK BABAY. Not completely but i need inspiration for some random crazy crap. But i believe since im out of the fillers my inspiration will come back. Like seriously my story isn't funny anymore :( but it will be promise. I can't believe you read this far. Congrats, ummm you win...Sasuke. Ya. Here take 'em. Have him back by midnight and dont get him too many snickers bars. Seriously. Dont.